O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
KEARALA – 678 684,INDIA
Ph:+91 09562003229, 7025459224
VINU.V.B has a comprehensive understanding of the Hotel, and of
what drives sophisticated dining, he has extensive cooking knowledge, and
is more than able to abide by all legal requirements, food hygiene
regulations and food safety laws, Verbal & written communication skills,
ability to give with people diplomatically, willingness to learn and team
• 15.04.2006 to 10.03.2008 Commi II Hotel Cochin Tower Ernamkulam
• 05.04.2008 to 10.12.2008 Commi I Pearl View Hotel Thalassery
• 10.03.2009 to 06.06.2011 Commi I Restaurent Yaseen, Kuala Lumpur.
• 18.08.2011 to 16.05.2012 Commi I Hotel Park Central , Cochin
• 18.05.2012 to 06.03.2014 DCDP Biverah Hotel Trivandrum
• 12.03.2014 to 08.07.2015 DCDP Hotel Avenue Regent Cochin
• 12.07.2015 to till date Jr.Sous Chef Hotel lake Place Trivandrum
Apart from preparing meals at scheduled times, also responsible for
overseeing all who worked done by kitchen staff and ensuring that they
carry out their duties to the fullest of their abilities.
• Constantly evaluating meals and food products to ensure that the
highest quality standards are maintained.
• Cooking and serving attractive meals made to individual requirements.
• Creating dishes for clients with special dietary or cultural needs.
• Making sure that all foods is which is presented to clientele is done so
in a timely manner and in the correct sequence.
• Implementing all relevant food hygiene and safety and food hygiene
• Maintain general cleanliness of the kitchen and dining area.
• Keeping within budget when ordering food stock, Quality consistency,
Eye appeal & taste.
• Keeping accurate records of food supplies ,temperature logs.
• Environmental aware and having comprehensive knowledge of food
• Willing to take ownership for all duties and responsibilities.
• Developing and motivating kitchen teams to do better.
Ensuring that food is always ready on time and to the required
• Able to quickly adapt to a customers specific requirements.
• Knowledge of Indian, South Indian & continental.
• Knowledge of all the different styles of Cooking done in a kitchen.
• Constantly working hard to achieve personal goals & Objectives.
• For successful completion of “More refined customer interaction”.
• For successfully completing the “Food hygiene and training’’.
• For success full completion of the “ Great food safe food ”.
• Diploma in Hotel Management – 2005 - 2006
Continental Institute of Hotel Management Studies, Palakkad
ITI (Electrical) – 2002-2004
Pre Degree – 2001-2003
Name : Vinu.V.B
Date of Birth : 24.01.1982
Fathers name : Baby
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Christian
Caste : Jacobite
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Malayalam, Hindi & Tamil
Passport Number : J 7704341
Expiry Date : 20.04.2021
Chef.Rajesh Ayyappan (Hotel Lake Palace)
I do herby declare that the particulars of information and facts stated
herein above are true, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge
Date : VINU.V.B