1. Cover Letter
Name : Vijaykumar s Biradar
Address : electronic city phase II
I am Vijay I have come to know about the job opening in your organization and I got the
freedom to learn more about this field after completing my graduation from VISVESVARAYA
I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is
able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which
will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.
My goal is to transit my enthusiasm, creativity and experience into a position, where I continue
to provide the strategic and tactical leadership critical to retaining valued customers of an
organization. I am certain that my presence in your team will prove to be beneficial to your
organization. As such, I would welcome an opportunity to speak with you to evaluate your needs
and share my ideas.
About my qualification B.E and I have scored 68.12% class in my academics. In addition to that
I have enclosed my resume with this cover letter that describes about my experience and
educational background related to my field.
I would be thankful if I get a chance to prove my skills and interest in your organization. I hope
to work with your organization as a dedicated employee. That’s why I believe that whatever
services I offer to you firm will be of great benefit to your firm.
Find my resume in the attachment for your overview. I hope for positive reply.
Vijaykumar s Biradar
VIJAYKUMAR S BIRADAR
2. CAREER OBJECTIVE
To work in a creative and challenging environment to achieve growth oriented career in an
organization, where I can put my theoretical knowledge in practical way to contribute to the
betterment of the organization’s, society’s and my personal welfare.
INSTITUTION YEAR OF
2016 68.12% First
PUC PRE UNIVERSITY
2012 72.00% First
2010 81.44% First
Programming languages known : Basics of C, Verilog, VHDL, Microcontroller.
Tools used : Turbo C, Xilinx.
Operating system worked upon : Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
PROJECT : SMART AND SECURE FUEL DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
• Project aimed to design a secure fuel distribution system which avoids the fuel
withdrawals by unauthorised persons.
• Fuel level inside the tanker is measured manually in existing systems.
3. • Instead of human to human telecommunication, the proposed system creates new entity
which facilitates machine to human telecommunication by measuring the fuel level using
fuel level sensor.
• It also facilitates, recording the amount of fuel taken out of the fuel tanker by an
authorized person at a particular time and date.
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
• Successfully Finished Training on Switchgears & their applications at Tumkur.
• Successfully Finished Training on Computer Networking at NTTF,Bengaluru
• Successfully finished training on IOT(INTERNET OF THING) at Bangalore
• Secured First prize in Kabbadi competition held at KALPAVRUKSHA
RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL, MORATAGI.
• Presented a technical paper on ‘Super Hydrogen Highway’ in 11th
ISTE (Indian Society
for Technical Education) Karnataka State Students Convention held in my college.
• Presented the paper on ‘LI-FI Technology’ in The Institution of Engineers (India) held
at ADHIYAMAAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, HOSUR.
• Had been a part of SWATCH BHARAT ABHIYAAN conducted in my college in
2014 and 2015.
• Participated in state level of Chinthana Science Examination.
• Participated and secured Distinction in International Science Talent Examination.
• Participated and secured Distinction (6th
rank) in 2nd
international Level Science
Talent Search Exam.
• Participated in Network King Completion-2014 at livewire
• Participated in DR.APJ Abdul Kalam’s Memorial Competition held in my college
• Presented the research paper titled ‘smart and secure fuel distribution system’ during
international conference on applied science engineering and technology held in my
• Participated in the innovative project contest “carape diem’16”-seize the day and
exhibited the project titled “smart and secure fuel distribution system”
• Gardening and cooking.
• Collecting Coins.
4. PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 15-05-1994
Farther’s Name : Shankargoud D Biradar
Languages known : English, Hindi, Kannada and Telugu.
Address : #E/106, Desangi Post
I hereby declare that all the information provided above are true and complete to the best of my
knowledge and belief.
Date : (VIJAYKUMAR S BIRADAR)