1. VIBHOR SHARMA
Contact No. : - +91-9953234556
Seeking a job with an organization, where I will be able to enhance and utilize my
management skills and the experience gained in the Industry, which not only allow me to
grow personally and professionally, but to firmly contribute towards the achievement of the
mission and values of organization.
• Dynamic & diligent professional with MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
from University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
• Continuous performer and work daily to achieve and move towards the professional goal.
• Impeccable track record of delivering superior performances under demanding work
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills with flexibility, resourcefulness & proven
ability to work as part of a diverse team.
• Lean yellow belt certified by Flipkart.com for successfully implementing lean tools in
Supply Chain Management Vendor Management Logistics
Warehousing/Packaging Purchase/Procurement Material Management
Working as Procurement Specialist in SoftwareONE India (June 2015 – Till date).
• Being a part end to end supply chain working with different global publishers and
distributors to get the best price for customers within SLA (Service level Agreement)
• Achieving high level of customer satisfaction for different customers from Sweden,
Denmark, Finland, Norway, Switzerland, Great Britain and Austria.
• Negotiation with vendors in line with approved negotiation strategy and finalize:
• Price & Payment terms
• Purchase Order placing and chasing vendors for the deliveries, if remained pending
ensuring on time delivery to the customer.
• Communicates in a timely and effective manner via emails, reports and reminders
with the Publishers, Distributors and with the Customer.
• Create future opportunities as well with customer so as to create future opportunity.
2. • Accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership of completing new and
different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Responsible for supporting and fulfilling all procurement needs for team.
• Committed to applying best practices in everyday work and improvement in the
• Collaborates with internal and external partners to meet procurement objectives.
• Works on Microsoft Navision and Vnext ERP for the day to day operations.
2. Flipkart India Pvt. Ltd. (New Delhi)
• Senior Executive – Inbound & Outbound (June 2014 – June 2015)
• Handling all daily basis responsibilities for inbound operations and coordinating
for vendor management.
• Coordinating with all stake holders under Inbound and Outbound operations to
ensure customer satisfaction.
• Handling a team of 70+ people and delivering the continuous excellent quality of
work exceeding expectations.
• SIPOC for critical issue handling in Warehouse and supplier dealing operations.
• Working on 5S, Kaizen, Lean methodologies to improve process and remove
• Inventory management and worked to increase throughput of team members.
• Handled projects related to space optimization in the warehouse.
• Analyzing stock continuously and keeping a track of it in ERP.
• Cycle count, replenishment and space management.
S. No Award Degree Affiliation Year of pass out Percentage
MBA (Logistics and Supply
2. Bachelor of
3. Higher Secondary School CBSE Board 2006 74
CBSE Board 2004 79.60
TRAININGS AND PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN.
Summer Internship Project (MBA)
3. Duration: 8 weeks
Project Title: Assisting “Sales Team of A.Hartrodt and Supply chain solutions in SVB
(Special valuation branch)”
Description: The aim of the project is to assist the sales team of A.Hartrodt i.e. Client
dealing and customer acquisitions along with handling their SVB
1. Clustering of the companies on the basis of their export and import.
2. Arranging and Accompanying mentor during sales meeting.
3. Handling SVB and questionnaire involved in it.
position in “Group Discussion” in inter college Competition.
Position in “Bulls and Bears” in intercollege Competition.
Participated in Personality Enhancement Program (PEP) at UPES.
position in “Robotics in intercollege competition.
Watching Business news and stock market.
Knowing Recent Headlines and collecting information about various industry like
entertainment, trading, recent updates etc.
Playing Cricket and Basketball
Operating Systems: Windows (98/2000/XP/7)
Software Skill: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), C, C++, Embedded and VHDL
programming, MS Outlook.
Working on Navision Microsoft tool and VNEXT for Procurement needs.
Date of Birth : 01-12-1988
Father’s Name : Sh. Harish Sharma
Mother’s Name : Smt. Sunita Sharma
Category : General
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Home Town : New Delhi
Permanent Address : T-304/24 Onkar Nagar-B, Tri Nagar, New Delhi-
Permanent Phone No. : +91 9953234556
Languages Known : Hindi, English, and Punjabi.
Mobility : Anywhere in India and Overseas.
I declare that the details above are correct and true to the best of my knowledge.