O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Students today have so much going on, it’s important to be able to make the most of what little study time we have. Whether you only have 5 minutes before class or 30 minutes on your daily commute, all you need for the ultimate study sesh on-the-go is that device in your pocket… and these 10 apps!
We know you have a lot going on, so
it’s important to be able to make the
most of the study time you have, no
matter where you are.
Whether you only have 5 minutes
before class or 30 minutes on your daily
commute, all you need for the ultimate
study sesh on the go is the mobile device
in your pocket… and these 10 apps!
Get the most out of your uni experience with
USQ’s student app, which is designed to
assist you during your learning journey and in
balancing study with other life commitments.
• Add your class and exam timetable to your
• Find your way around campus via maps
• Access your assessment results
• Download your study materials
• Receive reminders about important dates, forum
updates and class cancellations
• Opt-in to student life notifications, discounts and
uni social event reminders
Let’s be honest.
It’s going to be hard to follow that last app, but
there are other amazing apps out there that can
help you study on the go, so don’t go anywhere!
Create your own virtual flashcards to help you
remember all those important definitions, dates
and formulas. This app gamifies the process of
testing your memory and will help you prepare
for exams in a fun, effective way.
• Include images and text in flashcards
• Download flashcards made by other users
• Keep track of flashcards you’ve mastered and
track your progress
• Share flashcards with friends and collaborate
Simply speak what you want to say and this
handy little app will turn your words into text.
Dragon Dictation helps you save time when
it comes to typing study notes, taking notes
while you’re reading, task reminders, emails
and even your assignments!
• Send emails up to 5 times faster than when typing
Collect, organise and make sense of your
thoughts by turning them into mind maps.
Laying out your thoughts in a colour-
coded, visual pattern will help you with
brainstorming activities and, when studying
on the go, can even help you retain the
information you’re learning.
• Easy to use
• Easy to share with print, PDF and email options
• Link mind maps with hyperlinks
• Sync mind maps via Dropbox and across devices
With apps like these to help you study on
the go, you can study anywhere you like,
whenever you have time!
Train your brain to read faster and think faster,
reducing the amount of time you have to spend
studying! While you’ll have to put some work
into your training initially, this app will help
you get the most out of your study sessions in
the long run, and teach you skills you can use
throughout your life.
• Increase reading speed up to 500 WPM in as little
as two weeks
• Improve your reading comprehension
• Check your progress via diagnostics
Speed Reading trainer
GoConqr helps you create your own mind
maps, flashcards, notes and quizzes so you
can revise and test yourself on what you’ve
learned, allowing you to study smarter while
on the go.
• Share your creations with your study buddies
• Private messaging and comments functionality
• Helps boost productivity
This list app has a number of helpful features
to give you a good overview of everything
you have to do and help make your study
sessions more efficient. You can use Todoist
to track your assignments, set reminders,
bookmark websites and break your projects
(e.g. assignments) into subprojects and smaller,
• Prioritise tasks
• Assign due dates
• Share lists with study buddies, friends or family
First task to add to your Todoist to-do list:
Download all the apps mentioned in this Slideshare.
Just 3 more apps until you can get started!
Take charge of your study schedule by viewing
your timetable, tasks and grades in real-time.
Being able to see this information at a glance
helps you plan out when you should complete
a particular task, so you never have to face a
last-minute panic or miss a deadline again.
• Colour-code schedules and information so they’re
• Sort tasks by date, course and priority
• Automatic syncing between devices
• Create push notifications to remind you of
• Track your marks received and GPA progress
Dropbox is a useful app that allows you to
access your pictures, videos and files from any
synced desktop or mobile device, wherever you
are, so is perfect for the student on the go.
• Share and collaborate easily with others
• The more devices you download Dropbox on, the
more usable space you’ll have!
Sick of spending hours editing your references
to match the required style for your course?
Reference Generator allows you to build
and manage academic references on the go
and convert them to the style your faculty
• Copy and share references via email, notes, social
media and Dropbox
• View in-text examples of references
iOS & Mac