• In alignment with the Fiqh Council of
North America, the first day of Ramadan
will be Thursday, June 18th 2015.
• The first day of Eid will be Friday, July 17th
• Monday thru Friday there will be Potluck
iftar. ISF will provide dates, water and
• Saturday and Sunday there will be
Sponsor iftars from community members
– To sign up please contact Sr.Shabana at
• Khatera will be given by Imam Bilal 20
minutes before Isha Prayer
• Tarweeh prayer starts 5 minutes after Isha
• Tarweeh prayer will be lead by Imam Bilal
Malik and guest hafiz Br.Duha
• This year Tarweeh prayer will only be 8
rakats instead of 20 rakats, but the same
amount is being read.
• Every Thursday night, Friday night, and
Saturday night + the last 10 days of
Ramadan tahajjud prayer will start at
• Imam Bilal & Hafiz Duha will also be leading
prayers from 2:45 to 3:30am
• Please bring suhoor with you because time
will be short
Last 10 days of Ramadan
• To sign up for itikaf please see Br.Waleed
• Masjid will be open 24 hours!
• Please check back for more information!
• Imam Bilal will go over a dua every day
after fajr prayer.
• Also Quran classes for adults after Fajr
prayer on Saturday!
Rules of ISF
• If any shoes are not on the shoe rack we
will then sell your shoes back to you for $2
• There is no babysitting this year, so all
children must be with parents!
• Please keep the masjid clean!