2. Who am I?
• Ujjwal Ojha
• BSc. CSIT
• Hrevert Technologies
• Web application development
• Developing a web site for internet or intranet.
• Ranges from developing simple static web
sites to complex dynamic web applications
4. According to Wikipedia,
Web development is a broad term for the work
involved in developing a web site for the
Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a
private network). Web development can range
from developing the simplest static single page
of plain text to the most complex web-based
internet applications, electronic businesses, and
social network services
• In web development, the terms “web design”,
"front end" and "back end" are distinctions
which refer to the separation of concerns
between a presentation layer and a data
access layer respectively.
10. Web Design
• All the works related with graphics
• Prototype Designs
• Making Layouts
• Color Selection
• Work related with Photoshop, Illustrator,
• Front end development is the development of
those elements of a website that the
customers sees and interacts with directly.
• Working in coordination with the backend
developer and the web designers.
15. <p> Markup Language</p>
<p> What each part of website is </p>
<p> define headers, paragraphs,
links, images, and more,
so your browser knows
how to structure the web page
you‘re looking at. </p>
16. Styling the web
Looks and Formatting
Colors, Backgrounds, Fonts
Animations, 3D Effects
Programming Language for Manipulating
The Contents of the Web Page.
Make the web application more interactive.
Single Page Application
• Image Sliders
• Popup Windows
• Alert Messages
• Back end development is the development of
those elements of website that customers
indirectly interact with.
• The backend usually consists of three parts: a
server, an application, and a database.
19. Web Server
Web server is a computer system which handles
HTTP requests and delivers web pages to clients.
20. Back-End Application
• Computer program that remains in the
background, or resides on a server.
• Communicates with server and databases.
• The web application creates, deletes, changes,
renames, etc. items in the database.
• It makes front-end content dynamic
• Store information on the server side.
• Useful to create data-driven websites and web
– Mongo dB
– PHP is a server-side
designed for web
also used as a
• PHP is mostly used
on the server-side
response based on
the client request.
24. My First PHP program
echo 'Hello World';
25. Things that you should know
• Backend languages like PHP, Ruby, Nodejs
• git (for versioning projects)
• Github, Bitbucket
26. What’s your preference?
• A lot of these technologies are related
• If you are into UI go for Web Design.
• If you like programming and designing then go
• If you’re interested in what’s going behind the
scene then go for back-end development.