• As a parent, it is our responsibility to make sure that our little ones are getting
enough nutrition's and proteins for their mental development as well as
• It should be given in right quantity at the right time.
• Every parents know the difficulty of feeding healthy food to their kids.
• Now make the eating time fun and creative with the kids recipes from United
For Healthier Kids.
4. 1 Green apple
3 Broccoli florets
A handful Green beans
Green apple with plum peel for slippers
• Use green apple to create her face and top part of the body.
• Create her curly hair with broccoli around her head.
• White cheese and cucumber peel will make for her smile
• Use green beans to create her skirt Green apple with plum peel for slippers
• Place the pancake at the top of the plate.
• Cut a strawberry and place one half below the pancake to make it look like a body.
• Cut the other half to make the arms and tail.
• Use the raspberry to make the feet.
• Cut the other strawberry in halves and place at the top of the pancake like ears.
• Add the blueberries as eyes and the nose.
8. Slice of whole-grain toast
no sugar added peanut butter
bananas and blueberry
• Cut the slice of bread in a round shape. Spread some peanut butter.
• Place 2 banana slices to make ears, and one banana slice to make a mouth.
• Place 2 blueberries for the eyes, and 1 to make the nose.
9. Lets give every child a healthier life. For more fun, creative and healthy kids
recipes, visit https://www.u4hk-me.com/kids-recipes