O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Presented "My 6 AHA moments from User Friendly Conference 2015 in China" in UXSG meet up 19 on 2 Dec 2015 at IDA Hive Singapore. Same topic will present again on this Friday in T.Space - an open space type sharing session, and in monthly basis for Titaners.
1st AHA moment
• Always have a backup plan.
• User Centered Service Design Thinking.
• Startup Metrics Model – AARRR
– Acquisition(Marketing, Promotion), Activation(First
Experience, AHA, WOW, Sweet spot), Retention(Return),
Revenue(Profit) and Referral(Word of Mouth).
– Painful point: first time bank account setup takes time.
– Sweet spot: one click micro payment, limited low risk.
2nd AHA moment
group chat for
Post out questions
so trainer could
Group develop to
Career Development Direction
3rd AHA moment
• Awareness of current China industry hiring
• Interested in “PPT Designer” job scope?
• Career development direction
– T-shaped people
– Generalist vs. Specialist
– Broader is preferred, and too broad is not practical
4th AHA moment
• City as a product, and with visioning.
• Product vision
– What is your product vision?
– What are your product concepts?
– Are product concepts communicated with all team
– Are your actions aligned with your concepts?
– What’s your feedback loop?
5th AHA moment
• What kind of “moment” as a Product Owner, or
team could ever create this idea?
– Idea to bank on Micro Moment to ask for direction?
• Learn, unlearn and relearn
– The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who
cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn,
unlearn, and relearn. - Alvin Toffler
6 AHA moment
• Service Design Thinking – K mi
– Why a customer need this service?
– What are the painful points customers encounter when using KTV?
– What are the sweet spots service we could provide?
• Micro-moments fill the need (Google):
– I want to learn…
– I want to buy…
– I want to know…
– I want to go…
– I want to do…
About UF 2015
• 700+ participants, 30+ volunteers
• 95%+ are from local companies
• BAT companies, UX experts
– Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent
– 4 keynotes and 7 workshops conducted in English.
– 33 workshops conducted in Chinese.