Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
Moderator: Gary Zander, CEO, Project One, Inc.
Mary Pat Knight, CEO & Founder, Leaders Inspired
Sean Manley, COO, On-Demand Group & DiversifyIT
Troy Roberts, President, Alliance of Professionals & Consultants
Mickey Doherty, Director, Business Development, Dahl Consulting
Debbie Banko – CEO, Link Technologies
Sheenoo Sekhon, VP, Human Resources, RGSBI
An unusually high percentage of staffing firms are family run – husband and wife, parents and children, brothers and sisters, cousins and more. Many family businesses avoid the hard discussions that need to happen, hoping for the best.
Led by a family business consultant, this panel discussion will bring together a diverse set of family-run business executives to discuss the unique set of benefits and challenges with running a family business. The issues are too important to ignore. A must attend session for those in business with people they love.
Topics will include:
1. Managing family members v. non-family members
2. Multi-generation family members in the business
3. Separating business from personal life
4. Impact of family members NOT in the business
5. Succession planning
6. Attracting, hiring, motivating non-family members
7. Buy/sell and other legal agreements with family members