BENEFITS OF THIS TOPIC
• Students will learn how can explore many
roles they in their life e.g. role of student, role
of manager, role of a project site engineer
• The potential of a role is in the individual’s
• This opens their mind to an alternative way of
1. Start with something small
• Efforts should be making a difference,
it doesn't mean doing something that's going
to change the world.
• Do things that can make a difference to
yourself, your family, friends or society.
• Do not think how big or small it is.
• We are making an effort to make someone’s
life little better and to make people happy.
• Remember, small work can make difference,
may be you will be inspiration for many.
• Plant a Tree
• Blood donation
• Feed the hungry
• Donate your books, toys and clothes
• Make somebody literate
• Aware somebody about disease
2. Help your local charity raise funds
• We can raise good funds for a charity.
• People would appreciate your efforts and they
feel happy to help you.
• To raise funds, you may host events like birthday
party or holiday celebration where you may ask
guests to bring items to donate to your charity
instead of presents.
• You may set up a donation box in your society to
bring a small change in the world around you.
• But you must tell the objectives of collecting
donation to the people.
3. Encourage education
• Education empowers.
• By education we can decrease or prevent
• We can contribute to increase the nation’s
literacy rate by educating more and more
• We can teach our maid, her kids, and others
who wish to learn.
• By educating illiterate people around us, we
can make a huge difference in the society.
• Volunteering connects us with our community
to work on an issue we care deeply about.
• We can aware other people about the work so
that more and more people can come forward
to support us.
• This effort can make a real difference to the
lives of millions around us.
• We can also reach out to organizations and
express our interest in learning from them and
5. Join with experienced activist
• It’s really beneficial to work with an experienced person
who already works for an issue which we are concerned
• It will help to connect with that issue in more effective
• An activist will act as a role model who inform us
about various opportunities to put our efforts in the right
• The fact is, everybody want change but the question is
who will initiate and who will come in front??
• If everyone in this world undertakes at least one social
responsibility then our world, our earth, our ecosystem
will definitely be like a heaven.
• As student, our initiative will set an inspiration for others.