1. Swarupa Kitta
W/f- Manjunath Krishnappa
HSR layout Sector 1 Bangalore
Mob. No. +919035181732
To play a key role in the team and expertise in Human Resource Management thereby
making a significant contribution to the overall success of the organization.
I have 6.7 year of experience in Human Resource segment.
Course College/university Year Of Passing Percentage
PG- MBA HR Manipal
UG- BBM RV institute of
• SAP Certified Application Associate - Human Capital Management with SAP
ERP 6.0 EhP7 (C_THR12_67)
• Diploma in computer application
• Fundamentals of computer- Microsoft office knowledge
• Tally 7.2
• Six Sigma Black Belt holder certified by British Standards Institute (BSI)
• Participated in employability training program by LCCI (London chamber of
commerce and Industry) from ISBR.
2. HR Skills – Talent Acquisition & HR OPERATIONS
1. Offer to onboard process
2. Candidate Sourcing
3. Applicant Tracking
4. Recruitment Process Analysis
5. In house recruitments
7. Offer/ Appointment Letter generation,
8. Leave & Attendance Mgmt.
9. Training & Development
10. Exit interview
11. Handing recruitment drives
HR tool Experience
• Employee Central- Ask Hr
• Peoplesoft – Employee records
• Kenexa – Offer management
• MARS – Management approval Routing system (employee change form)
• EAS- Employee Accessibility System ( Leave & attendance system)
• Clockwise (Ireland Employees Leave & attendance Management system)
I have completed SAP Global Certification from Connaissance IT pvt ltd
SAP certified associate – Human Capital Management- Certificate ID - 0015188316
Organization & staffing framework
General structure & matrix Organization
MSS, MDT & NWBC in OM
Evaluation & reports in OM
3. Authorizations HCM- general & structural
HR Master Data Infotype Maintenance
Wage type structure
Fast entry actions
Implementation Guide Project
Part time workforce
Time data recording & administration
Attendance & absence counting
Attendance & absence quotas
Time manager workspace
Cost assignment & activity allocation
Payroll Reports, Standard reports, post payroll results, Analytical Reporting
Logical Database & infosets
SAP Query & Ad Hoc Query
Payroll & Time Management infotypes
1. EMC Computer systems – Dec 2012 to till date
Designation – Senior HR Solution Representative (TA & HR ops) – EMEA region
Drive process execution, on all pre-employment processing activities within the scope of
Global HR Shared Services
Roles and Responsibility- HR Operations EMEA Region (UK, Ireland & TEEAM)
4. • Time & attendance Management via Clockwise tool
• Leave and holiday balance updates in clockwise
• Creation of Visa letter & invitation letter for business trips
• Creation of short letter on employee change forms (like promotion, transfer)
• Handing employee services queries via ASK HR tickets
• Creation of Exit letters for EMEA region
• Working on Employee central tool
• Giving innovative ideas to implement and make the process streamline
• Coordinating with Managers, HRBP’s, HR VP, directors on the offer
requirements to on business projects.
• Presenting monthly volume trend analysis to management
• Making sure to close the requests with in SLA and meeting the KPI’s
• Monthly report analysis on Utilizations of the team
• Giving ideas to improve the process
• Presenting team performance in Quarterly All Hands meeting
Roles and Responsibility- Talent Acquisition EMEA Region
1. Execute responsibilities as per the Pre-Defined Recruitment support functions
within the scope of Global HR Shared Services
2. Manage Requisition creation and offer letter generation through the Applicant
Tracking System (ATS/Brass Ring)
3. Initiation of Background checks for candidates with vendors as applicable. Co-
ordination and follow-up with vendors to facilitate the timely completion of the
same for the potential candidates
4. Coordinating with the candidates or Background Escalation Lead to obtain
clarifications/approvals solicited by the vendor/process
5. Act as the Single Point of support for candidate queries by providing valuable
information based support. Timely communication & follow-up with the recruiter
on any issues/concerns raised by the candidates.
6. Directs candidates to appropriate resolution resources if the required support is
outside the scope of Global HR shared services
7. Facilitate the Onboarding of candidates on various EMC Sites and Customer
8. Update relevant employee database(s) to ensure correct program and Job data is
9. Ensure compliance with administrative/delivery requirements of the company,
and federal and state regulations of the country of origin of the request
10. Ability to balance workload among team members in peak hours or during
absence of a team member
5. 11. Identify & assimilate process improvement/redesign opportunities, and coordinate
for the implementation of the same to meet the operational objectives of Global
HR Shared Services
12. Strives to achieve Total Customer Experience by complying with the agreed
SLAs and KPI metrics of the GHRSS Organization
13. Performs other duties as required
EMC Awards and Recognition
• Star for the quarter award – 3 times
• Camaraderie award
• Clause of applause - 2 times
2. IBM India Private Limited – June 2011 to Dec 2012
Designation – Recruitment Coordinator – IST (S&D) – Operation & delivery
Roles & Responsibilities
Handling GBS Business Unit USA as an RC
Letter Generation of offers & accepts letters to the candidate
Coordinating with recruitment Specialist & Operational Leads
On boarding process of the candidate
Handling Complete process from selection till the candidate onboard to company
3. BrainTreeHR Consulting Pvt Ltd Jan2010 to June 2011
Company profile - Braintree is one of the fastest growing companies in India in HR
consulting Space. Braintree is based at Bangalore having dedicated team of young
professionals, who are committed to the company's MISSION to be best quality
Integrated HR service provider. BrainTreeHR provides end-to-end HR process
Role –Team Lead – Recruitment & Generalist role
Team size – 4
1) Roles &Responsibilities – Recruitment Since Jan 2010 till date
• Handling client – TATA Consultancy services
• End to End recruitment process
• Managing 4 recruiters in a team
• Visiting to the client place when ever required
• Handling Walk-in interviews
• Sending Call letters.
6. • Schedule & Coordinate interviews/events including sending call letters to the
candidates as per the interview calendar. Prepare necessary documentation and
kits for the events.
• Communicate the outcome of the selection process to the candidates.
• Follow-up on offers made to ensure acceptance and joining
2) Roles & Responsibilities: As Generalist since March 2010
I am responsible for all HR Activities like In house recruitment, Induction, Offer &
Appointment Letter generation, leave & Attendance Mgmt, Training & Development,
Appraisals, Exit interview.
• Screening and short listing the profiles for internal recruitment.
• Interviewing the shortlisted candidates and selecting them.
• Involved in offer releasing process.
• Negotiate with the candidate for offer releasing on CTC and Notice period.
• Carry Reference Check.
• Responsible for joining formalities of the candidate.
• Responsible for the entire recruitment activities which covers all HR related
requirements in the company..
• Maintaining overall database of the all candidates
• Give induction to new employees.
• Training new employees on recruitment process
• Preparation of Offer Letters, Termination Letters, Experience Letters,
• Keeping track of the pre joining and post joining documents of the
• Conducting Exit interviews.
• Generate daily reports and update the same.
4) Hotriya consultancy – Sep 2009 to Jan 2010
Trainee – Technical recruiter
• Adaptable / leadership skills
• Good Inter-personal & communication skills
7. • Self- motivated and Quick Learner
• Dedicated to work enthusiastically
• Attention to detail, ability to work in a highly organized manner
• Strong ability to understand HR processes and ensure compliance with pre-
• Customer Focus & Responsiveness
• Strong working knowledge on Hire to Retire process.
Father Name : M Kitta
Date of birth : 26th
Passport Number : G3903987
Validity : 2017
REFERENCE: Available at Request
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.
DATE: April 2016
Swarupa Kitta PLACE: Bengaluru