1. OGBEWI SUNDAY OSAS
Contact Number: - +971 50 1701669(U.A.E)
Contact Number: - +971 56 9271623(U.A.E)
Post Applied For: HSE Officer/FIRE MARSHAL
Quality and HSE specialist with over 3 years of experience, ability to analyze operations, pinpoint areas
for improvement and redesign, and implements plant to guaranty best and efficient safety work practices also
to control, monitor and improve the safety at work activities, with the aim of preventing and helping control
occupationalrisks, and minimizing operationalloss in a reputable organization that offer innovative service.
• Highly enthusiastic and experience of implementing safety procedures.
• Experience of providing safety supports to working site facilities
• Potential of preventing workplace safety hazards by following routine inspections
• Expertise in providing trainings, updating documenting policies and investigate unsafe
• Inspect, plansafety arrangements at work places
• Assist facilities with all safety, health regulation and follow company's guideline
• Ensures safety and security in the company
• Solving problems with innovative ideas and effectively managed large work forces
2. Key Skills and Competences
• Expertise in maintaining all safety measures and norms effectively
• Experience in the field of managing safety aspects in various industries.
• Use effective strategies to minimize risks
• Well verse with safety procedure
• Delivering front line safety education programs and training
• Goal oriented and self-motivated
• Exc e lle nt c o mmunic a t io n s k ill in Englis h
• Motivation in Rescue Team in fire Emargency to Safe Life and Property
• Contractor's Safety Manual
• Implementation of SSW (Inspection Checklists, Permit-To-Work etc.)
• Establishment of Emergency Response Plan & its regular Review based on the Project
• Implementation of Contractor's Inspection & Audit System
• Establishment of Orientation & Training System.
• Job Title : Safety Inspector
• Date Covered : June 2015 to till date
• Company : Ghantoot Construction (supplied)
• Project : National Rehabitation Centers
3. • Consultant : Health Designers and project Manager
• Job Title : Fire marshel
• Date Covered : May 2013 to June 2015
• Company : Lagos university Teaching Hospital, (Luth) Lagos Nigeria
• Job Title : Sales Manager
• Date Covered : October 2012 to May 2013
• Company : Mobil Oil and Gas Fuel Station GRA Apapa Lagos Nigeria
Main Duties and responsibilities
• Assists in the formulation, development and maintenance of the HSEManagement System
and HSEControl Procedures.
• Advises on the implementation of International Safety Standards, for example IOSH,
NFPA, and Industry Best Practice
• Develops and implements procedures for HSE performance reporting to HSE Department
from Refineries, HQ Divisions and Contractors.
• Assists in the development of Corporate KPIs and KBPs for HSE
• Develops, coordinates and conducts safety training programs for all Divisions, with the
assistance of consultants where necessary.
• At request of HSE Manager Carry out audits of company or contractor activities to determine
compliance with standards and procedures. Makes recommendations for improvement and
follows up to ensure implementation
RISK EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT
• Reviews new project and modification plans and project/engineering safety
documentation to ensure that international Safety and Fire Standards are complied with
the EPPCO Codes of Practice implemented. Provides recommendations accordingly
4. IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING
• Reviews incident and near miss reports to ensure that all lessons are learned
throughout and recommendations are followed up.
• Responsible for reviewing and updating the Corporate Crisis Management Plan, in
consultation with all Divisions.
• Organizes exercises of the Crisis Management Team and acts as Crisis Management
Team secretary during a major incident.
• Coordinates Crisis and Emergency Management training with HSED staff,
• Receives HSE performance data from all Divisions, quality checks it and maintains a
• Compiles Quarterly and Annual reports of HSE performance in Divisions
• Compiles a presentation on HSE performance against KPIs for the Management
SUPERVISION, PLANNING AND DEVELOPING
• Plans and organizes Crisis Management exercises and subsequent review and update
of the Corporate Crisis Management Plan.
• During major incidents and exercises activates and organizes the Crisis Management
• Plans procedures for regular submission of HSE data from EPPCO Divisions to
• Prepares reports and presentations on Corporate HSE performance in coordination
with other divisions, for QPRM reporting and quarterly and annual reports
• Primary School Leaving Certificate
• West Africa senior school Certificate
• National Diploma in Business administration and management
• One year industrial training experience in computer works and safety
• International Occupational Safety and health (IOSH)
5. • NEBOSH International general certificate in occupational Health and
• National Diploma in Fire Engineering and management in Safety
• Nationality : Nigeria
• Date of birth : 14/04/1991
• Marital status : Married
• Gender : Male.
• Language Skills : English
• Visa Status : Employment
• Passport No : A06200876
I hereby declare that, Particulars furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge
and belief. If given an opportunity, I shall discharge my duties to the entire satisfaction
of my superiors and i shall produce my original testimonials at the time of personal
interview. OGBEWI SUNDAY OSAS