1. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Mohammad Sharif Abd-alrahman Abdulfattah
Mobile NO: 0509472012
Current Residency: KSA-RIYADH
Nationality : Jordanian
Status : single
Career Objectives :
To obtain a position in strategic organization where my skills and experience will be an asset to help the
company achieve their mission, vision, and values. to contribute to company while still developing my
knowledge and abilities.
1) Electrical site engineer – Arabian systems Contracting Company)ASC)-High voltage department
Period: 15/3/2013 –20/11/2015
I have worked as shift engineer in high voltage department , the department is specialist for HV issues, and we
have big project in the eastern area , and I have multi duties like:
• Installation, commissioning and operation substation up to 132KV
• Ablity to work with different test tools (meger, tracer ……..etc)
• Troubleshoots electrical problems to determine their cause and recommends options for eliminating such
problems. Includes carrying out tests on equipment.
• Capable of guiding/leading the electrical maintenance team and implementing the best maintenance
strategy for the plant.
• Arrange daily, weekly and monthly report to determine the situation, and put plan to achieve the team
• Coordination with various departments for smooth functioning of the equipment by feedback and
suggestions from them.
• Responsible for analyzing the material, equipment and tools requirements according to the plan.
• Successfully managed in shop floor production environment, man-managerial issues
• Conducting Safety audits within the department and ensuring the compliance from all the employees and
updating the checklists and audit reports.
• Coordinating and leading a team or teams of staff to cover various areas.
• Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
2) Maintenance engineer –- Jordanian Electric Power Company(NEPCO) - JORDAN
Period: 1/12/2012- 15/5/2013 with the following job duties:
• Troubleshoots the electrical problems to determine their cause and recommends options for eliminating such
2. • Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure process efficiency and meeting of
individual & group targets.
• Flow Calculations, Schematic Diagrams, and Wiring Diagrams, Riser Diagrams, Shop Drawings and As Built
Drawings Design & Implementation.
• Coordination with various departments for smooth functioning of the equipment by feedback and suggestions
• Analysis of machine failures
• Responsible for performing routine maintenance.
• Supervise the maintenance department activities.
• Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
• Dealing with emergency and unplanned problems and repairs.
• Fixing all problems which related to different Electrical Systems.
Personal Skills :
• Ability to provide technical assistance and resolution.
• Able to modify electrical parts, prototypes, systems and meetings
• Communicate fluently in both English and Arabic.
• Able to work together with other engineers and individuals to solve and define the developmental
• Ability to work and understanding with different nationalities work in gulf area.
• Ability to make control for other team member , and put plan to achieve our goals
• Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
• Man power management and ability to make control for the team.
• Time management and put the plan to achieve our goals.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong Software Background
• Have a Wide Background in: Power Systems Analyses; Power Systems Protection; and Design. Energy
Management, Power Quality, Power Control, Power Electronics, Principles and Practices of Electrical
Generation & Electricity Distribution, Suppression; & Protection Systems. Electrical Drives &
Machines, Digital Control & Automation, Instrumentations & Measurements, Engineering Design,
Electric Charts, AutoCAD.
1) Windows ( XP, Vista , 7, Server 2008 & above versions)
2) Word and excel and another MS Office programs.
3) AutoCAD (AutoCAD electrical)
4) Mat lab
5) Cable size calculation.
1) Electrical Design Works for Buildings / JEA (Jordan Engineers Association) / Amman - Jordan.
2) 2D design by AUTOCAD/Jordan university of sciences and technology
3. Educational Qualification :
B.Sc. of Electrical engineering – power and control -2012
University: AL-Balqa Applied University
Period: 2008 – 2012
Secondary Education – Scientific Stream
School: AL-MOQABLEEN SCHOOL
Graduation Project :
Simulation for feeding small city by renewable energy, and calculate the system efficiency and improve met .
Project Ratting: Excellent (86%)