Abu Dhabi, UAE.
P.O box 3930
Cell : +971 56 5646017
E-mail : email@example.com
Skype ID: Soumen_trk
Passport no: J1021219 (Expired on 22-11-2020)
Experienced and Seasoned Engineer in Project /Construction Management seeking any suitable
Position preferably in construction sector.
A technically competent engineering professional with 5 years of experience, including gulf
experience (UAE) in areas of project execution as well as 1.5 years working in oil & gas field and
construction management; seeking a challenging assignment at an entry/mid-level position like
Civil Engineer/Project Engineer/ QAQC Engineer/ Estimator etc. in a reputed civil engineering
& construction firm.
Company : Al Hasoun Arabian Group,
Abu Dhabi, UAE
(A leading ISO9001 Company, operating in GCC countries for the last 32 years, involved
in Civil works, Site Mobilization, Topographical Surveying & Land Development/ Earth
Works Design & Drafting Services for Civil, MEP & HVAC works)
Site Engineer (September 2011- December 2011)(Trainee Civil Engineer)
(Reported To The Project Engineer And Lead A Team Of 5 Staff & 80 Labor)
Site Engineer (January 2012- December 2012)( Civil Engineer)
(Reported To the Project Engineer and Lead a Team of 9 Staff & 95 Labor)
Site Engineer (January 2013- September 2014)( Civil Engineer)
(Reported To the Project Engineer and Lead a Team of 9 Staff & 95 Labor
Civil Estimator (October 2014 to August , 2016 )
(Handling Project Estimation - Civil Part in Tender and Awarded Stage)
AL MASRIQ AL THAHABI DECORATION
BUHAIRA CORNICHE, SHARJAH, UAE
RESPONSIBILIOTIES: Civil Engineer (August 2016 to till now)
PROJECT NAME: AJMAN VILLA PROJECT
Responsibilities Included in My Experience
1. Supervised daily construction activities for the projects handled. Projects include shah gas
development civil project (substation), New 400/220 KV Grid Station at Ruwais (Abu Dhabi), Taweelah
2. I am responsible for project and construction management, during executing the project from its
beginning up to hand over to client as per given drawings, specifications and programmed schedules.
3. Ensured quality of work and safety during site visits.
4. Managed project activities including Client relations, Subcontractor performance, Budgets, Cost control,
Schedules, Changes, Technical compliance, QA/QC, Safety.
5. Executed the project including engineering, procurement, and construction as per budgets.
6. Coordinated and attended meetings with Client and Consultants relating to progress of the project,
addressing queries in drawings and contractual matters.
7. Led a team of Site Engineers, Foremen, Supervisors, Sub-contractors, and other related peoples of the
8. Supervised project planning and monitored the progress on daily, weekly, monthly basis as per the
9. Checked quality of materials and work as per standards.
10. Coordinated with Billing Engineer for submission of monthly running account bills to client.
11. Reading BOQ and reporting progress of project to client and seniors of the company.
12. Checked details of daily material receipt and followed up with the purchase department to provide
the construction materials.
13. Set up work procedures and flow charts and planned manpower requirements for the project.
14. Planned work programmer for the next day with the execution team.
15. Ensured movements of all manpower, materials, and equipment in a safe, secure, efficient, and
expeditious manner with greatest efficiency.
16. Prepared/ Reviewed method statements/ Bar bending schedules before submitting for approval.
17. Prepared Variations/ Extra items and submitted the same for approval.
18. Applied Knowledge in FIDIC
Business development: Part of core development team. I am engaged with business development
team with last 6 months.
Software skills: AutoCAD, plan swift, MS office
Professional skills: experienced in oil & gas field, substation project & other some prestigious
1. Revenue projections & cost estimation.
2. Manpower recourse projections & estimation.
3. Business development team member.
4. Sales & marketing
1. Project Name: Khalifa Port Industrial Zone Onshore Fuel Station.
Position Held : Trainee Civil Engineer
2. Project Name : Shah Development Gas project(Package 5) at Abu Dhabi
Position Held : QA/QC
3. Project Name : 400/220 KV Grid station at Ruwais, Abu Dhabi
Position Held : Site Engineer
4. Project Name : City Of Lights, Reem Island, Abu Dhabi (RT-3-C10.C10A,C11)
Position Held : QA/QC
5. Project name: Bollywood Theme park, Dubai
Position held: Project coordinator
6. Project name: Ajman villa project
Position held: Civil Engineer
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Passing Year : 2011
1. COMPLETED A VOCATIONAL TRAINING UNDER AHLUWALIA CONTRACTS
2. AUTO CADD from MSME TOOL ROOM Kolkata.
1. Ability to perform within multi-cultural, multinational environment.
2. Exposure to various international teams for academic & professional skills.
3. Cross cultural functioning
4. Working hard, maintain proper discipline, punctual about time & believe in team working.
5. Public speaking, training & development.
Survey instrument : Auto Level, Total Station
Language Fluency : English, Hindi, Bengali (Reading, Writing & Speaking)
Hobbies : Playing Table Tennis, Writing Poetry.
Leisure Amusements : Listening Music, Watching Movies, Reading Story Books.
Personal Strength : Energetic, Self-Motivated, and Committed to Excellence, Team Work Ability, and
Ability to Work under Pressure.
Name : Soumen Paul
Father’s Name : Sunil Chandra Paul
Date of Birth : 31-03-1989
Marital status : Unmarried
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian.
Passport no : J1021219
Religion : Hindu
Address : Birati, Kolkata-81, near DumDum Airport (Indian address)
Notice period : Minimum 1 month
Mr. Hirendra Deb Design manager firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 0508113968
Mr. Pramit Paul Civil engineer (Al Rostamani group) email@example.com Mob: 0525528193
Mr. Supratim dalal civil engineer firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: 0565099802
Mr. Rajib Paul IT engineer email@example.com Mob: 0506170381
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.