O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
• Using top-grade, modern CNC machining centers as well as other
advanced assembly machines and techniques, Solenoid Solutions,
Inc. designs and manufactures solenoid valves to our customers’
• Through statistical tracking and real-time monitoring displays at
every workstation, assembly precision and efficiency are ensured.
• At Solenoid Solutions, the average craftsperson has more than 15
years of industry experience.
• Solenoid Solutions valves are built to your specifications,
ensuring appropriate flow and direction. Depending on your
specific needs, solenoid valves control the flow of air, gases, and
• With solenoid valve solutions across a broad range of industries,
we offer 2-way and 3-way operating solenoid valves, including
low wattage or low power solenoid valves, high capacity solenoid
valves, miniature solenoid valves, and subminiature solenoid
Solenoid valves serve many industries, with hundreds of applications,
including, but not limited to:
• Transportation/Class 8 Trucks
• Air Treatment
• Cleaning Systems
• Solenoid Solutions offers a wide range of body materials to
accommodate any application. These materials include
industrial grade aluminum, brass, and stainless steel.
• Proper seal material selection ensures bubble-tite leak
protection and protects against cracking, dissolving, swelling,
and potential seal damage from media within the valve.
Overview of Solenoid Solutions’ Valve Operations
•Super Wattmizer Series
High Capacity Valves
• Solenoid Solutions is committed to providing products that exceed
customer expectations. As one of the early manufacturers to achieve ISO
qualification, we have remained ISO certified since 1991.
• The quality of our materials, design expertise, and operations are all
engineered to prevent defects.
• “Total Quality” is an integral component of ensuring that Solenoid
Solutions- manufacturing system meets the requirements of the Quality
System Standard ISO 9001: 2008 and other quality standards. A focus on
Total Quality is maintained throughout all levels of Solenoid Solutions’
• No matter your industry and objective, Solenoid Solutions
understands the advantage of valve customization. We offer custom
engineered solutions to match your specific system requirements
and application needs.
• Millions of design combinations are available. Ranging from
electrical and plumbing connections, body and seal materials,
voltages and wattages and an endless assortment of value added
components and services. The possibilities are endless.
• Feel free to contact us for help in specifying the right valve for your
application and to request a quote.
• Solenoid valve design matches the orifice, coil, and port, body and seal
materials, body design, valve type and many other factors to the
requirements of the application; ensuring that the valve will operate as
• The orifice size and operating pressure are primary factors which determine
flow rate. Larger orifices allow greater flow.
• We offer a large range of coil types and connection options, as well as
specialty coils upon request.
• Solenoid Solutions offers design engineering, assembly and build out
services, and an array of purchasing and inventory support services.
• Our design engineers and technicians strive to reduce your installation
time by providing true “plug-and-play’ valve systems, thereby reducing
your cost. And all Solenoid Solutions solenoid valves are fully tested for
operation, flow and leakage before they leave our plant ensuring that
they do what they were intended to do in your application. Our goal is
to provide the highest quality products on time and ensure the lowest
Total Cost Solution for our customers.
• Solenoid Solutions, Inc. was formed in 2006, built on an accumulated
45 years of expert solenoid valve design and manufacturing. The
combined industry experience and quality assurance of Solenoid
Solutions has resulted in an impeccable reputation across industries.
We offer fast and accurate quotes, competitive market prices,
attentive engineering and sales support, and on-time delivery.
• Our product are backed by 100% testing on all available components
and products. Agency recognition and approvals include UL, CSA,
ROHS, FDA and CUL. All levels of manufacturing system adhere to ISO
9001:2008 certification standards.
• Visit us today for more information at www.solenoidsolutionsinc.com.
• Solenoid Solutions, Inc. outlines the different factors to consider when
choosing solenoid valves and components. Each solenoid valve system is
developed and designed to integrate and enhance any industry valve
system. From quality to versatility and material, Solenoid Solutions
provides a dynamic range of options to further optimize your valve