1. Siddharth Shankar Soni
Cross, Nanjappa Reddy Layout, Kormangala 7th
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob: +91-9972127438
National Institute of Securities Market- 100% subsidiary of
Post Graduate Diploma in
Manipal University 2007-08
BE- Electronics &
Rajeev Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal 2002-06
WORK EXPERIENCE 77 Months
Role: Solution Manager & Dealer
Aug’12 - Present
Group – Job
• Generate revenue from sale of FX/Derivative products to the bank’s corporate
clients. The Treasury products include regular Forex: SPOT, Forwards &
Options; Interest Rate Derivatives: FRA & IRS and Swaps : POS & FCS.
• Acquire new borrowing relationships for Business Banking, assisting Business
groups to prepare the required credit and financial analysis as per the bank
policies and procedures.
• Active client relationship management- cultivating new relationships as well
as increasing wallet share from existing clients.
• Debt Financing for SMEAG clients via arranging BC, ECB, ECA lines of credits,
along with generating hedging ideas based on client’s need and risk analysis.
• Ensuring compliance with RBI regulations, monitoring trade documentation
and actively following up with the client and back office.
• Responsible for structuring trade finance & cash management solutions for
key multinational and top tier local corporates.
• Conduct regular review meetings with various Business groups and address
complex inquiries and concerns from clients
• Provide Banking and treasury support for PE and VC funding, mergers and
acquisitions and other projects as needed.
• Initiate new projects as needed to improve departmental efficiencies.
• Organizing banking Events and Meets providing platform to various SME
clients to get in touch with top analysts, bankers, suppliers and consumers.
• Asset Based products like Working capital loans, Corporate Loans, ECB,
FCNR, FCTL etc and Treasury products like Forwards, FRA, IRS, POS, FCS and
various mix option products.
• Good skills in the assessment of credit risk, spread and financial statement
• Knowledge and experience of Banking /Financial Services Products and
• Good inter-personal and relationship management skills
• Knowledge of Treasury Regulatory Reporting
• Training new Joiners and Preparation of MIS & Presentation for various
• Murex (Mx3.1)
• Strict Adherence to RBI, FEMA and FEDAI circulars.
• MS Word, Excel and Power Point
2. ICICI Bank.
Role: Wealth Manager
April’10 – Jul’11
• Monitor and address HNI clients banking and investment requirements.
• Focus on business development across liabilities, assets & fee to sustain and
achieve growth in relationship value, revenues & improved client stickiness
• Formulate outbound and inbound sales plan to acquire new HNI customers
for increasing customer base of the portfolio.
• Achievement of product-wise targets
• Conduct risk profiling of all mapped clients for better advisory on investment
• Ensure compliance through regular process checks and self-audit scores
• Mutual Funds Advisory
• Life Insurance requirement and Gap Analysis
• Alternate Investment Structured Products Advisory
• Portfolio building and Planning for HNI clients
Role: Probationary Officer Nov’08 – Mar’10
• Handled Cash Management and account opening operations at branch.
• Cross sell new product and service opportunities.
• Handled and resolved customer queries/issues.
• Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-
• Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business.
• Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
• Reporting and MIS
• Co-ordinate/Follow up with multiple teams within bank, such as GTSU, Risk, legal
INTEX TECHNOLOGIES 8 Months
Role: Technical Manager April’06–Nov’06
• Designing blueprints of new computer equipment, and creating new hardware
• Making models of new hardware designs, and testing those models
• Analysing the results of these tests, and making any necessary adjustments to
• Upgrading current computer equipment and maximizing compatibility with new
• Supervising the manufacturing of new computer hardware
KEY COURSEWORK IN ACADEMICS
Key Courses 1.Equity Investment and Trading 2.Project Management and finance
3.Financial reporting and analysis 4.Merger Acquisition and Corporate Restructuring
5.Fixed income Securities 6.Corporate finance
3. 7.Econometrics 8.Financial Derivatives
• Consistently able to achieve Business Targets and meet deadlines.
• Recognized for contributions in streamlining processes for Treasury Back-end in
Reference to forward booking for SME.
• Recognized for extra-ordinary achievements in Exotic Currency Transactions.
• Increased Portfolio earnings and contributions of Treasury income to the
business Group Fee Income by more that 18 percent on CAGR basis in the last 3
• Selected as 1 of the 20 candidates for ICICI bank Leadership Program in
Treasury which had people from across the country and streams.
• Spent 7 learning years in a high pressure and challenging environment of ICICI
Bank, my first job in financial industry.
• Successfully structured and closed ICICI, SME Bangalore biggest derivative deal.
• Successfully handled client portfolio of more than 200 clients including SME and
• Volunteered working 3 months for a NGO named FORCE- (Forum for organized
resource conservation and enhancement of nature) for a social cause of Rain
• Travelling, Trekking, Bike trips
• Music, Singing
• Volunteering for Social causes