O slideshow foi denunciado.
By :- SHOURYA PURI
AMITY SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING
• Call for Tender” is the process by which a
company(Private or government) invites potential
suppliers to submit offers for the execution of a contract.
• In simple words, Tendering calling procedure (or call for
tenders) means that a public-sector organisation
announces publicly that it wishes to have a contract
• The commissioning authority asks companies to
submit a tender.
• Tendering procedures take place in 3 stages:
1)The announcement stage;
2)The tendering stage;
3)The award stage.
• Make a formal written
offer to carry out work,
supply goods, or buy
land, shares, or another
asset for a stated fixed
• Tendering is the
process of making an
offer, bid or proposal, or
expressing interest in
response to an
invitation or request for
TYPES OF TENDER METHODS
• A call for bids, call for
tenders, or invitation to tender is a
special procedure for generating
competing offers from different bidders
looking to obtain an award of business
activity in works, supply, or service
TYPES DETAILED TENDER NOTICE
• OPEN Tender
• SELECT Tender
• MULTI STAGE Tender
• INVITED Tender
Tender No. & Date
Nature of Work
Genuine Security Deposit
How to Pay
Time to Apply!
Time to Hurry!
Various Details & Links
Address Of Issuer
"A call for tenders involves a
party’s (often referred to as the
owner) requesting the
submission of bids to complete
a particular project.
"Where the parties intend to
initiate contractual relations, a
submission in response to a
call for tenders can lead to the
formation of Contract A. The
call for tenders is the offer by
the owner to consider the bids
it receives and to enter into the
contract to complete the
project where a bid is
accepted. A bidder accepts
that offer by submitting a bid
that complies with the
requirements set out in the
CALLING OF TENDERS
• Contract awarding is the method used during
a procurement in order to evaluate the proposals (tender
offers) taking part and award the relevant contract.
• Usually at this stage the eligibility of the proposals has
been concluded. So it remains to choose the most
preferable among the proposed.
• There are several different methods for this, which are
obviously related to the proposition method asked by the
• The success of a project largely depends on the
capability of the contractor/vendor.
• Pre-qualification is a process to select competent
contractors having technical and financial capability
commensurate with the requirements of the particular
procurement (Project / supply of goods/ hiring of
• The pre-requisites of pre-qualification process are :-
3)Maintenance of competition
• . Security deposits can be either refundable or
non-refundable, depending on the terms of the
• deposit is intended as a measure of security for
• Registered contractors are usually required to
furnish a bond for a stipulated sum as security or
earnest money deposit to be adjusted against
work done, normally in the form of Bank
Guarantee or Surety.
• Earnest money is a deposit made to a seller
showing the buyer's good faith in a transaction.
• Often used in real estate transactions, earnest
money allows the buyer additional time when
• THANK YOU