O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
GOOGLE WEBMASTER TOOL
• To analyse the technical aspects of a website
• Optimise the website, analyse and correct the website
• Manages your website, in which you can manage all your website errors and backlinks
• Used to calculate website performance and other details of search engine
• Focus on crawl statistics, page errors and rich snippets
• Allows you to communicate with google and adjusts many aspects of how google sees your site
• Adjust the crawling rate at which google bot index your site, check the keywords and sees your site
• Ranking keywords
• Ranking pages
• Most viewed pages
• Most viewed post
• Errors in website
KEY FEATURES OF GOOGLE WEBMASTER
1. Crawling errors will be shown to rectify
2. Displays external and internal hyperlinks
3. Submitting sitemap for crawling and indexing
4. Check the crawling rate by Google Bot in your site
5. See which key word helps your site to display in top position
6. View status on how many times Google has indexed your website
7. Robots.txt submission helps you to find the broken links or broken pages
8. You get a Analytics report how many have viewed your website from where and when
9. You receive notification from Google for any manual or copyright penalties
• Google Analytics is a free website analytics service offered by Google that gives you insights into how
users find and use your website
• tracks and reports website traffic
• Google Analytics is a free Web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for
search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes
• Google Analytics tracks all of its data by a unique tracking code that you install on every page of your
• The building blocks of Google Analytics reports are dimensions and metrics.
• Dimensions are the attributes of your data, such as the city where traffic is coming from, the page
you’re measuring, or the social media channel you’re evaluating.
• Metrics are the quantitative measurements for those dimensions. For example, if you’re looking at how
your ads are performing in Paris (the dimension), the 2,000 paid sessions you’ve recorded would be
• Metrics and dimensions make up every single report in Google Analytics
• Data visualization tools including a dashboard, scorecards and motion charts, which display changes in
data over time.
• • Segmentation for analysis of subsets, such as conversions.
• • Custom reports.
• • Email-based sharing and communication.
• • Integration with other Google products, such as AdWords, Public Data Explorer and Website
• generates comprehensive statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and assesses alterations
• See your most important analytics data first
• Find out which online campaigns bring the most traffic and conversions
• Determine where your best visitors are located
• Learn what people are searching for on your site
• Visualize what people click on the most
• Uncover your top content
• Identify your worst performing pages
• To understand which social platforms to target
• To understand what kind of content you should write
• To check if you are achieving goals
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH GOOGLE
• Google Analytics helps you make decisions based on data. You can justify spending more on your
advertising, discover where you should be advertising, and even determine what types of content you
need to be putting out there.
• Google Analytics categorizes data into the ABCs:
• Acquisition : refers to how you get website traffic. Simply put, you can use acquisition reports to see
how your traffic arrives to your site
• Behavior : reports all about seeing what visitors are actually doing on your website. By using these
reports, you can asses the performance of your website content and determine if you visitors are taking
the actions you want them to
• Conversions : The Conversions section of Google Analytics is all about understanding how people
convert on your website, which is essential to improving your conversion rate