Contact Number: 9986856228
Challenging responsibilities in a professional environment to utilize my
analytical, problem solving skills, experience and technical knowledge for the mutual growth of the
company and me.
Network Engineer in Cauvery Infotech from January 2012 September 2014.
System Admin in Cauvery Infotech from January 2014 to September 2014..
System Engineer in Tata Consultancy Services from September 2014 till date.
3.5 years Overall experience in System and Network Administration.
Installation and Troubleshooting Catalyst 2960 Switches.
Sound knowledge in Routing and Switching.
Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP networking.
Knowledge of Linux.
Sound knowledge in providing technical support of Windows-based computer
Switches : Catalyst 1900,2900,2960
NETWORK ENGINEER for Bharat Electronics Limited deputed through Cauvery Infotech.
from January 2012 to September 2014.
Roles and Responsibilities:
2. • Handled a LAN contains 1100 users in various projects.
• Taking care of Full access layer network contains 1100 users.
• Enabling switch ports for end users to establish connectivity with their project network.
• Configuring and Managing DHCP, Antivirus in the corporate network.
• Installing and maintaining various standard softwares as per the user requirements.
• Configured Routers, Switches, VLANs.
• Coordinating with client for testing new project implementations.
• Updating and monitoring IT user accounts.
• Solving tickets raised by the users.
• Maintenance & management of the Critical Windows based Server Environment.
• Maintaining up to date Antivirus levels on all machines company wide.
• Working on Active Directory accounts.
• Providing solution for mailing issues.
• The main responsibility is to maintain network uptime of 99% and service uptime of 100%.
• Planning & scheduling the network and service down time for various upgrades and
• Troubleshooting network problems and conflicts. Suggest Improvements in speed of the
SYSTEM ADMIN in Bharat Electronics deputed through Cauvery Infotech, Bangalore from
January 2014 to September 2014.
Roles and Responsibilities:
OS installation and troubleshooting.
Making a client & server (Domain or workgroup).
Resolve Internet regarding problems.
MAC binding in DHCP server.
Installing Different Softwares like SAP, Cadence Orcad.
Installing application softwares like Adobe reader, flash player etc.
Troubleshooting the client PCs issues.
Configuring ADSL, SHDSL Modems.
Responsible to take care about Windows User, Linux users, Printer issues.
3. SYSTEM ENGINEER in Tata Consultancy Services deputed through Maples
ESM Technologies Bangalore from September 2014 till Date.
Project Overview for TCS:-
It was a customized networking, VDI, VMWARE, SSCM Antivirus, Citrix, AD based
Global Solution Centre working on Service point tools, developed for the client of
Nielsen to support via Remote, Phone, Email and Chat within SLA.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Attending and handling Tickets (service point tool) for Desktop and Laptop, printer.
Scanner and Server related issues via remote, phone email and chat.
Managing and configuring Local and Domain User Accounts, Group Policy, Local
Security Policy, Share Permissions.
Installation and configuration of different Hardware peripherals & device drivers
Troubleshooting Internet and Intranet related issues.
Installation and Troubleshooting of SCCM and Antivirus.
Supporting VMWARE and Citrix related issue.
Supporting Active Directory related issues
Handling One Drive and MS office related issues.
Troubleshooting Skype for Business/Lync issues.
Completed CCNA course successfully in Rooman Technologies Rajajinagar.
Area of Interest: Routing and Switching
Knowledge in RIP, OSPF, EIGRP Routing protocols.
Configuring OSPF over FRAME-RELAY networks.
Configuring RIP V2 and EIGRP routing protocols.
Sound knowledge in VLSM, CIDR, SUBNETTING.
Configuring and Troubleshooting VLANS in Switched Networks.
4. Configuring Trunking and Pruning on switched networks.
Enabling port-security for preventing unauthorized network access.
Password recovery of networking devices using configuration registry.
Knowledge in Remote Access VPN (Client-Site) and Site-Site VPN.
2007-2010: B.E in Electronics and Communication
Our project aims at a designing a Driver Alcohol Detector system that can detect the
Breath Alcohol Concentration and at same time alert a driver of head tilting if he is in a drowsy state.
Drivers to provide breath sample before starting their vehicle. If a positive Breath Alcohol
Concentration is registered, the vehicle cannot be started.
Father’s name: Nagaraj.P.Medi
Mother’s Name: Ratnabai
Date of Birth: 22/04/1986
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Kannada
Permanent Address: Nagaraj.P.Medi
Rajangal peth. Guledagudda
Ta: Badami Dist: Bagalkot
I do hereby confirm that I will deliver the best part of my service and dedication if I get
recruited in your company. I fully hope that you will provide me an opportunity to work in your
Date : Yours Sincerely
Place : Bengaluru SHASHIDHAR.N.MEDI