Phone: +91 7736716478
Seeking an opportunity to work in an organization that provides me ample opportunity to explore
& excel while carving out the niche for personal as well as organizational goals.
TATA ELXSI (February, 15 – Till date)
Job Profile: (Engineer) working for Renesas Offshore Development Team as Embedded
Experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Maintenance and Device Support of AUTOSAR
MCAL (Microcontroller Abstraction Layer) for various Microcontrollers developed by Renesas
1. Gained experience in AUTOSAR 3.0, 4.0 architecture.
2. Good knowledge in MCAL Modules like MCU, DIO and basic knowledge of CAN.
3. Strong hold in scripting language like Perl.
1. F1x (F1H / F1M / F1L ) MCAL Development Project | Modules Handled: MCU
Functional Test Automated
2. F1K AR4.0 MCAL Development Project | Modules Handled: MCU
ASIL B Safety Implementation
3. F1x (F1H / F1M / F1L ) MCAL Development Project | Modules Handled: MCU
ASIL B Safety Implementation
Device support added for new
Benchmark number of tickets
4. F1x (F1H / F1M) MCAL Maintenance Project | Modules Handled: DIO
5. Fx4 Maintenance Project | Modules Handled: DIO
The scope of the projects involved Effort Estimation, Ticket Implementation, Tool testing,
Functional testing, and Documents update.
Trident TechLabs (June, 14 – November, 14)
Job Profile: (Field Application Engineer) involves providing solutions to Academic Sales
Group. Role also includes technically convincing customers and generating leads with help of
Demos and Workshops.
1. Conducted various workshops for Faculty / Students for LabVIEW and MultiSIM.
2. Was responsible for working with sales team in South Zone (Karnataka, Kerala, TN) for
sales of National Instruments products.
Language : C, C++, Embedded C
Scripting Language : Perl
Model Based : LabVIEW, Vision Builder and Data Acquisition
Renesas RH850 Series (Variant - F1x,R1x,E1x,P1x)
Renesas V850 Series (Variants - Fx4, Dx4, Px4, Fx4L)
Language Editor: Notepad++
IDE: GHS MULTI 517D
Configuration tools: ECU Spectrum Configuration tool 4.14
Documentation: MS Word, Adobe FrameMaker, MS excel
Presentation: MS PowerPoint
Bug Tracking Tool: Mantis, JIRA
Other tools: QAC Source Code Analyser 8.1.1, Vector AMDC
Design tool Microsoft Visio
Operating System Windows 7/10
COURSE INSTITUTION BOARD OF
B-Tech SRM University, Chennai University Exam 2014 8.504
AISSCE S.B.O.A School and Junior
C.B.S.E 2010 79.80%
AISSE Delhi Public School, Durg. C.B.S.E 2008 86.33%
At ESSAR Steel Plant - Learnt the need and levels of Industrial Automation.
- Worked on Siemens PLC’s to provide automation.
- Executed a project on Automatic Parking System using RFID technology.
Developed Vision based Application for one of the industrial teams to count number
of TMT bars in a batch for TATA Steel, Jamshedpur to reduce the loss as the count was
performed using weight of the batch for a consultancy, Mobius Engineering, Raipur (C.G).
Final year project on ‘EEG based automobile driver’s safety’
- The focus of the project lies on the safety of heavy vehicle drivers mainly, to avoid
accidents due to dizziness because of tiredness or alcohol. The system intimates the local
police authorities about the same, and also takes the necessary action on the vehicle to
avoid accident using GSM and relay based system respectively.
ACHIVEMENTS & CERIFICATIONS:
Received Project Excellence Award for
MCAL Development from TATA Elxsi.
Certified by National Instruments as ‘Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer’.
One of the founder members of The ROBOTICS CLUB of our college. And have also
organized a National level Tech Fest.
Have been one of the Speakers of Robotics Workshop held on National Level ECE
Have participated in Robotics event (ROBOWARS) held at IIT-MADRAS and IIT-BOMBAY.
Stood First in Energy Contraption (Energy conservation & conversion) held at SRM.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
Have won third prize for ‘Ad zap’ (Acting for advertisement).
Have participated in a skit (Street Play) in the Cultural Fest ‘MILAN’.
Date of Birth : 08-10-1992
Age : 24
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Hindi, English and Tamil
Hobbies : Cycling, Swimming