Code of Conduct
We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all,
regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and
religion (or lack thereof).
● Participate in an authentic and active way. In doing so, you contribute to the health
and longevity of this community.
● Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
● Attempt collaboration before a conflict.
● Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior and speech.
● Be mindful of your fellow participants.
We opened 2019
GDG CLOUD EDMONTON
Let’s build a world-class developer*
Community in Edmonton
*To us, a developer is anyone in tech, who designs, architects, develops, scales, launches, integrates and maintains digital
cloud solutions for themselves, a startup, a partner, an SME, Enterprise or other organization.
More festival and conferences
Hackathons Be Google
Today we welcome every
year new ambassadors to
continue in the program
from all over the world
APRIL 1st, 2023
WTM Leads lanches within
Google Developer Groups
Focus on Driving Diversity
Join the Women Techmakers Members
+ Access exclusive members-only content
+ Sneak peaks at upcoming events
+ Connect with other women like yourself
+ Be First to notify when Ambassador