6. P F
- Object is located between point O and F, in
- Object is located between point F and P, in
- Object is located before point P, in room 3
- Object is located after point O, in room 4
15. Convex Mirror
Cutting point of
the main axis to
Center point of
Focal point of
Radius of the
of the mirror
16. A convex mirror has a property of
diverging light (divergent).
Convex mirror also has three specific
properties as follow :
1. If the incident ray paralleled to
the principal axis, it will reflected as
if it from the focal point (F).
2. If the incident ray passed through
the focal point (F), it will reflected
parallel to the principal axis.
3. If the incident ray passed through
the curvature center point (P), it will
reflected as if it from the curvature
center point (P).
= The distance of the
object to the mirror
= The distance of
the image to the
h = The height of the
object to the
= The height of the
image to the
The properties of the image
o smaller than object.
18. • in spoon
• in a rearview mirror
• in a mirror in three junction