1. CURRICULUM VITAE
RAHUL SHAH CONTACT
Desire to join a fast paced growing firm that offers a constructive workplace to develop
brand strategies, initiate strategic alliances, promote new products, and interact with new
clients in order to develop sustained business for the organization.
• Competition Analysis – Ability to analyze and compare firm’s products with that of
• Good communication and management skills – effective leader and motivator.
• Leading the buisness Vertical by proposing a strategy for the vertical, managing the
resources, budget, impact and focusing on results and revenue for the vertical.
• Achieve Monthly sales targets through various Sales and Collection strategies.
• Responsible for meeting sales goals and overall quality of service.
• Comprehensive understanding of the internal processes and organizational structure of
• Understanding key business drivers.
• Analyzing and solving problems.
• Taking charge of long term projects
• Able to review the time and resources spent against the return on investment.
2. • Taking responsibility for personal development.
Organization : K12 Techno services Pvt Ltd
Duration : January 2014 – Till Date
Designation : Senior Manager - Business Development Marketing & Operations
(From Jan 2014-May 2014)
• Managing the marketing activities to setup new branch in Bangalore.
• Managed a team of 40 outbound and 10 inbound staff.
• Successfully achieved the highest admissions number across all the branches in Orchids
The International School.
• Initiating ATL and BTL activities.
• Designing marketing strategy and end to end implementation
• Generating publicity and awareness about the Brand.
• Lead generation and conversion of leads to admissions.
• Overall project management for new school launch.
• Setting up of school infra and environment.
(From June 2014 – Nov 2014)
• Was part of the new project K12 Olympiad Foundation from start.
a) Competitor Analysis
b) Vendor Management
3. c) Designing Sales Strategies.
d) Marketing colaterala design
Overall in charge of sales from north region
(Dec 2014 – till date)
Business development, Marketing and operation for schools in Hyderabad and Bangalore.
• Reinforce the brand to the TG.
• Managing team of 40 outbound and 5 inbound staff.
• Call and personally visit potential, new and existing Pre schools around the are for new
• Send follow-up marketing materials and make follow-up monthly calls to establish
Planning & Conceptualizing innovative ideas in order to increase the school business by
keeping tab on the competition.
Market Analysis & Benchmarking: Local mapping of target audience and developing the
plan of action accordingly. Identification and penetration of new market segments for
attainment of targets with a view to optimize revenue and taking care of PR and
branding activities. Work on generating leads, mapping sectors and targeting potential
Budgeting: Providing local inputs for budgeting of cost involvement with respect to
business development, branding etc on various below the line (BTL) marketing/
4. Marketing: Generating new business by preparing marketing strategies & implementing
them in coordination with the Branding Division. Execution of Marketing plans on the
round. Keeping abreast of issues affecting search engine marketing companies and the
search engine industry and collecting competitor intelligence
Sales: Develop competitive sales strategies for deeper market penetration. Responsible
for executing overall business plan, lead generation and meet Revenue Targets.
Presenting the school to potential clients through direct communication in face to face
meetings, telephone calls and emails. Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to
detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
Relationship Building: Prospecting, Identifying, & generating new business and
generating additional business from existing Pre schools.Implement effective network
for consistent growth and better market penetration. Managing Corporate Relationship
Coordination: Coordinating with the support department for timely execution of
business orders. Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation;
credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close.
• Responsible for handling the branch Operations.
a) Maintain branch’s P&L at end of the month.
b) Responsible for petty cash procurement.
c) To liaison with central office accounts dept.
d) Fee collection.
• Uniforms, books and any other data required by Central office
5. a) Teachers issues in terms of salary issues , biometric, arrears- to coordinate with HR Department.
b) To make final attendance report of the month.
c) Liaison with trustee.
d) Maintaining employee files and documents. – personal file as per CBSE
e) Pay roll process.
Organization : International Institute of Planning and Management Pvt Ltd
Duration : April 2010 – April 2012
Designation : Senior Manager - Business Development & Marketing
2 years of experience in Corporate Sales, Business Planning, Team Building, Motivation and
Training, Counseling and Sales Management having excellent interpersonal, communication
and analytical skills. My responsibilities included working with sales team and other managers
to increase sales opportunities and maximizing revenue for the organization
Senior Manager – Business Development & Marketing Feb 2011 – April 2012
• Managing a team of Executives who are responsible for Business development, Branding
• Setting targets for each and every team member and ensuring that the targets are met
within the stipulated time.
• Devising marketing as well as sales strategies for achieving monthly targets.
• Counseling, motivating, guiding and implementing growth plan for each of the team
• Identifying and developing new markets for business development.
• Identifying, developing and maintaining strong agent network on domestic as well as
Manager – Business Development & Marketing April 2010 – Feb 2011
6. • Pitching and converting leads into prospective candidate for the company.
• To converse with aspiring students and confer them right management courses which
would facilitate them to excel in their career.
• Researching, gauging, pitching and finally converting prospective targets into profit for
• Manage the enrollments of the students on PAN India level.
• Managing the students’ selection process and following up their queries.
• Using a range of office software’s including email, spreadsheets and databases and
managing filing system.
• Taking the initial telephonic interview and lining up the short listed candidates for the
next round of interview.
Organization: HSBC India Ltd, Corporate Office – Mumbai.
Duration: Jan 2009 – Feb 2009
Designation: Summer trainee under the Mid Market Enterprise, CMB team
• Identify opportunities and developing roadmaps for Deposit/Liability business
PROJECTS AND ASSIGNMENT
• Marketing Project on ‘E-commerce and its effectiveness in Indian context.’
• Project on ‘Pepsi-Youngistan Campaign’ (Subject: Advertising)
• National Economic planning project on ‘SEZ is a boon to the country’
• Project on ‘DELL on its Supply chain management’.
• Project of Business Policy on ‘The core concept is ridiculous strategy as in the modern
world , most successful companies those are more diversified.’
DEGREE INSTITUTE YEAR
7. PGDM International Institute of Planning &
(Finance & Marketing), New Delhi
2008 - 2010
B.M.C International institute of Mass Media, New Delhi
2004 - 2007
ISC Cambrian Hall School, Dehra Dun
DATE OF BIRTH: 10 OCTOBER 1986
REFERENCE: UPON REQUEST