1. Shadi Mahmoud
Giza, Sheikh Zayed, Egypt
Passionate and driven undergraduate student at Helwan University, pursuing a degree in Business
Information Systems with a focus on cybersecurity. Seeking to leverage my strong knowledge and
problem-solving skills to excel as a penetration tester.
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt
October 2020 - October 2024
- Current GPA: 3.85
- Internship Duration: August 2023 - September 2023
- Gained a solid foundation in cybersecurity principles and practices.
2. ITI (Information Technology Institute)
- Internship Duration: September 2023 - October 2023
- Developed a robust foundation in security essentials, including ethical hacking, and gained proficiency
in PaloAlto and FortiGate security technologies.
3. ALX Software Engineering Program
- Internship Duration: July 2023 - July 2024
- The program culminated in equipping me with the skills to transition into a full-stack engineer.
- Computer Network Fundamentals, Maharatech
- Implementation of Computer Network Fundamentals, Maharatech
- Introduction to Network Security, Maharatech
- Network Virtualization Concepts, Maharatech
- Ethical Hacking, Maharatech
- Cloud and Virtualization Concepts, Maharatech
- Python Programming Basics, Maharatech
- Member at MSP (Microsoft Student Partners)
- Duration: January 2022 - April 2023
- English (Fluent)
- Arabic (Native)