1. Sayed Hussien Aboelela
AL AIN , UAE Mob: +971-0509011861
To be part of a team of achievers in a professionally managed and progressive organization which
Brings out the best of my abilities and to contribute towards the growth of the organization, aspiring
position as relationship manager in SME/Corporate banking officer
• Qualified professional with over 9 years of experience in retail& business banking, Business
Development and Customer Service in UAE.
• Presently associated with RAK BANK, Al ain branch UAE as senior customer service
• Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
• Extensive experience in managing the entire retail banking product , encompassing routine banking
Operations and client servicing.
• Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and
problem resolution skills. Ability to thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
• Analyzing business potential, conceptualizing & executing strategies to drive sales, augment turnover
And achieve desired targets.
• Identifying, qualifying and pursuing business opportunities through market potential and mapping as
per targeted plans as well as through lead generation.
Client Relationship Management
• Managing customer service operations & ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery&
• Providing value added customer services by attending customer queries & issues.
• Attending grievances of the customers and sorting out their issues.
Company: RAK BANK. Al ain. UAE
March 2012 to present
Job Title: senior customer service officer (SME& business loans)
• To manage and enhance the existing commercial portfolio and solicit acceptable new
relationships in order to meet the pre-set financial non-financial objectives.
• Establish new borrowing relationships for Business Banking (SME), preparing the
required credit and financial analysis as per the bank policies and procedures to enhance
the bank’s market share.
• Spread and analyses financial statements, preparation of credit application,
documentation & post-sanction monitoring through periodic account review/renewal
• Manage the existing loan portfolio to ensure establishment of appropriate account plans,
recommend credit facilities in line with Bank credit policy to maximize earnings while
containing risks to an acceptable levels..
• Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. financial analysis of statements of
accounts, documentation, periodical client visits call reports.
2. • Carry out all administrative tasks, ensuring all activities are completed within timescales and with
a high degree of accuracy, whilst providing excellent customer service, to both external and
internal customers, and adhering to all appropriate process and procedures.
• Be fully aware of the entire product range of RAKBANK PB products, tariff of charges,
processes, compliance and Audit related requirements.
• Liaise with various departments within the bank and resolve customer queries and problems.
• Intimating and updating customers on information / instructions / requirements as per current
• Comply with the Staff Code of Conduct at all times to ensure a positive image of the Bank is
presented to all customers both internal and external.
• Identify and recommend improvements to procedures and processes to improve process and
• Provide specialist information, guidance and advice to customers through the delivery of
excellent customer service to resolve customer queries and achieve customer satisfaction.
• Regularly review customer portfolio to identify potential sales/business opportunities.
• Provide support to other team members as required to assist in the smooth operation of the
• Perform any other duties or tasks as required or instructed by the line manager to support the
smooth operation of the department.
Company: Emirates Bank. Abu Dhabi .UAE
Feb 2010 to Feb 2012
Job Title: senior relationship officer (SME& business loans)
• Acquiring new to bank business and manage the existing customer relationship for Emirates NBD Bank
under SME Banking / business banking pan UAE
• Dealing with the companies which is having minimum turnover 1 million $ and maximum 10 million
$ per annum to give facility or cash loan
• Understand the Customer business and requirement...
• Doing the BCA (business credit application) then forwarding it to the RM.
• Managing a team of 6 sales executive and meeting all sales targets through them.
• Completing all the required documents then submitting the complete file to the RM.
• Co-ordinate with the RM to get the case approved from credit department.
• Co-ordinate with the RM and CRC department (credit risk control) to get the BFL (business facility
letter) for the customers.
• Support all the new joining people and train them for the policy, products and selling skills
Company: Standard Chartered Bank. Abu Dhabi .UAE
Feb 2007 to Jan 2010
Job Title: senior Sales officer (Multiproduct)
• Selling credit card, PL, payroll solution& Business installment loans to new customer.
• Achieving or exceeding assigned sales targets, quotas and service performance sold.
• Maintaining complete and detailed knowledge of all assigned products.
• Cross sell other SCB consumer bank products where relevant and possible.
• Comply with Sales Management process and improve penetration in assigned market areas/segment.
• Submit accurate and complete application documents as per the process.
Company: CITI BANK (EGYPT)
From (10/2005) To (2/2007)
Job title: senior sales
• Presenting financial products (credit cards, personal loans) to clients using procedures and techniques
• Ensure delivering of correctly filled application together with all necessary documents
• Continuously generating prospect customer list to be fed into the system.
• Work hard on achieving all given business targets by direct manager.
Company: Halwani Bros Co. (FMCG)
From (2001) To (9/2005)
Job title : Sales Representative (retail & key account)
ACHIEVEMENTS & AWARDS
• Best performance Award for Q2- 2008 & Q3-2008 &Q1-2009 (Standard chartered bank)
• Best performance certificate Q-2 2010 &Q3 -2010 & Q1-2011 (EmiratesNBD)
• Sales skills (IMAC INSTITUTE, EGYPT)
• Consumer Banking (United Arab Emirates) by Standard chartered bank
• AML ( anti Money Laundering )
• BLF (Business lending fundamentals).
• Read and understand the audit financial
• Trade Training :-
1. LC(letter of credit)
2. LATR (loan against Trust receipt).
3. LG (Letter of guarantee).
4. LBD (Local bill Discounting).
• Windows 98/ Me / XP / 2000
• Microsoft Office 2000/XP/2003.
• Faculty of commerce and business administration (Helwan univ)
B.Sc. in commerce 1998 Major: Accounting
• Nationality: Egyptian.
• Date of birth: June 1st 1977
• Marital Status: Married
• Language: • Arabic: Native language.
• English: Excellent read, write & speak.
• UAE Driving license: YES