My movie is about:
• My movie is about a Warlock named Duke Crimson and his apprentice
Tristan Gnash. Crimson does not think Gnash is ready to become a warlock.
• That night Gnash preys to a ancient demon who owes gnash a favor. This
demon gives gnash a tonic which turns the victim into a troll and it cannot
be turned back, without a strand of a giants hair.
• The journey will be challenging and demanding.
• Duke will meet new friends and enemy's along the way.
• Bar fights, Mage fights, sword fights.
• Captivating story moments
• Remunerable characters
Movies I gained inspiration from
Lord Of The Rings: I really like this trilogy because Sam Gamgee &
Frodo Baggins. They were just such a good adventuring pair - wise,
distant Frodo, who would fail on his own, and the unwilling side-kick
who doesn't want to be there but is too loyal to leave. It's nice to see
an unlikely hero/set of hero's that isn't almost perfect
Harry Potter: A story that doesn’t die down immediately after the
narrative ends. This always leave people with speculations, predictions
about what possibly could have been an extension to the plot.
Why pick this movie?
• You should pick my film because:
• A fresh take on a fantasy film
• Original story
• Cool characters
• Revenge story
• Everyone can enjoy it
• Sweet soundtrack
• Tonnes of fights