ComercialRobotics, Computer Vision @ Carnegie Mellon | Seeking full time roles post Dec '15
Setor Technology / Software / Internet
Sobre I am a Masters student at Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University and also a Swartz Entrepreneurial Fellow.
I am interested in high tech product companies involving computer vision and machine learning in the Internet-of-things and automation industries.
In the past I have
- developed computer vision software for an Internet-of-Things startup
- developed computer vision & autonomy software for autonomously landing a quadrotor
- developed computer vision software for image stabilization using gyroscope sensors for UAVs
- handled full technology stack for an early stage startup
- developed computer vision software for a robot to estimate heart beat of a person from facial video...