O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Oppenness to new experiences for academics:
1. Make a list of all the co-authors or co-creators that you published/worked with last year. How many
of them were new collaborations? How many of them are different from you (ascription, discipline,
age group, gender, etc)?
2. Write down the papers/courses that you taught last year. Take the one that you enjoy teaching
most. Explain how was your teaching (content, format, delivery) different from previous years? How
many of those changes are tweaks or improvements, how many are major overhauls?
3. Make a list of your 20 closest friends/acquaintances. For each person write down what is most
common/similar between you and them. Then write down what is most different between you and
each of them. What part was easiest to complete? How aware are you of those differences and how
do you address them (if)?
4. Make a list of your top 10 publications/works in the last 5 years. How many of them are in
new/unique venues for you? (conferences, journals, galleries)
5. Write down the 3 biggest changes in your personal life in the last 3 years. How many of them are
"radical" changes? (long term, large scale, difficult)