One man's beard is on fire, and another man warms his hands on it.
1. One man's beard is on
fire, and another man
warms his hands on it.
21:53:00, Sun Oct 7, 2012
2. “ For a successful
must take precedence
over public relations,
for Nature cannot be
—Richard P. Feynman
3. Even God cannot make two mountains without a
valley in between.
· When access is de facto ownership, how can we still sell
copies of our creations?
· Information gurus want us to believe that the only thing
that matters is information.
· Some of the most determinant of these tools are,
· And non-humans�No one has ever seen a social relation
4. Please ensure all baggage is stored in the overhead
Utilize value-added communities
5. There are some things money can't buy. For
everything else, there's MasterCard
· ALGORITHMIC AGENTS
· The primary reason for this is that there is no public
· Let's dig into some responses,and diagnose the health
of the current debate.
· We might very well use the same slogan: This network,
"it's the only one we've got.
6. “ Humanity is acquiring
all the right technology
for all the wrong
—R. Buckminster Fuller
7. Life is a bridge. Cross over it, but build no house on
· Visual Metaphors Linguistic metaphor, however, only
provides a tool for understanding the surface of the
· The issue is control, and the embodiment of that control
· Mobile computers are well on the way of becoming
remote controls for our lives.
· He describes that effective communication depends on
a shared body of knowledge between those who are
8. In conclusion
· Integrate interactive ROI
· Generate data-driven networks
· Incentivize clicks-and-mortar tagclouds
· and remember: Learn about the future by looking at the
This presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-
This presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC
Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search)
Daniel*1977, Wouter de Bruijn, anieto2k, cali.org,
· Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard
craiglea123, that guy named Rob
· The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard
· Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard
· New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry,
Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle
Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel O'Reilly and Jose
Luis de Vicente.