“ The Internet is so big,
so powerful and
pointless that for some
people it is a complete
substitute for life. ”
The pain of love is not love; it is the stripping away
of everything else.
· That is a big problem today, when you're in an economy
where everybody wants a snack before buying a
· We might very well use the same slogan: This network,
"it's the only one we've got.
· In this case the lack of one bureaucratic process was
enough to destroy the entire machine.
· As David Weinberger notes, good information is a
challenge to our culture and there is a scarcity of good
There are a thousand paths to every wrong.
Design customized ROI
You can handle it. Germs can't
· People who are really serious about software should
make their own hardware.
· Playlouder in the UK has a similar model of bundled, all-
· Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy
· It is important to chart the evolution of such an
environment and question what sort of habitat it
provides for modern life to flourish.
“ It has become
that our technology
has exceeded our
If things are getting easier, maybe you're headed
· We are beyond the point of return, the only way is
· This model of the hyper threading networks that engulf
our planet conjures the same ontological responses.
· Put that Content under the rock again!
· For example, you may post a status in which you said
you were happy this would be qualitative.
· Iterate viral systems
· Monetize one-to-one e-markets
· Scale leading-edge markets
· and remember: A flatterer is a secret enemy.
This presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-
This presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC
Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search)
SETUP Utrecht, amymyou, bohdii, cali.org, jikatu,
· Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard
the justified sinner
· The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard
· Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard
· New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry,
Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle
Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel O'Reilly and Jose
Luis de Vicente.