2. Ideas can be expressed with diagrams and graphs. Ren’s Creations
3. Some ideas seem a bit abstract. Feynman Diagram Richard Feynman Nobel Prize, physics, 1965 Ren’s Creations
4. Some ideas are quite down to earth. Food Pyramid Ren’s Creations Fats, Oils & Sweets Use Sparingly Milk, Yogurt & Cheese Group 2-3 Servings Vegetable Group 3-5 Servings Meat, Poultry, Dry Beans Eggs & Nuts Group 2-3 Servings Fruit Group 2-4 Servings Bread, Cereal, Rice & Pasta Group 6-11 Servings
16. That was why Socrates never learned that his most famous student, Plato, was having an affair with his wife. Πλάτων Plato Ren’s Creations
17. Disclaimer This story, though widely circulated, may not be true. It is only used here as a platform for expressing ideas. Ren’s Creations
18. Now we wonder! Is it really better for Socrates not to know about it? Ren’s Creations
19. Or was it possible that Socrates already knew? Ren’s Creations
20. Myrto on the left and Xanthippe on the right dousing him with water! Was it his idea of a wonderful life?! Socrates and his two wives Reyer van Blommendael (ca. 1655) Ren’s Creations But he had two wives!
21. He was also sentenced to death for expressing his ideas! Ren’s Creations Death of Socrates by Jacques-Louis David (1787).