23. Culture The set of basic values, perceptions, wants and behavior by a member of society from family and other important institution
24. Sub-Culture A group of people with shared value system based on common life experiences and situation.
25. Social Class Relatively permanent and ordered divisions in a society whose members share similar values, interests and behavior.
34. Divisibility Can the innovation be used on a trial basis? Complexity Is the innovation difficult to understand or use? Communicability Can results be easily observed or described to others? Compatibility Does the innovation fit the values and experience of the target market? Relative Advantage Is the innovation superior to existing products?
39. The person who first suggests or thinks of the idea of buying a particular product or service. INFLUENCER A person whose views or advice carry some weight in making the final buying decision.
40. The person who ultimately makes a buying decision or any part of it- whether to buy, what to buy, how to buy or where to buy . Buyer The person who makes an actual purchase. User The person who consumes or uses a product or service.