Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
Session on how to transform technical information team into a Profit Center at #stcindia2016.
Traditionally, technical information business unit (TIBU) in enterprise companies is seen as cost-center. We are usually centers of excellence providing ancillary services to the revenue generating product development teams.
With the changing dynamics of the times and technologies, our domain has been evolving. Be it google-searchable content, social media, communities, rich media, UX, omni-channel content, TIBU has a never-before opportunity to transform into a profit center. Further, the emphasis on better user experience and customer experience is now at the core of the product design.
The article provides insights into the following thoughts:
• A paradigm shift from cost center to profit center
• Is technical content the new sales opportunity?
• How to leverage new generation content creation, content consumption, and content analytics.
• Cost of customer acquisition-engagement through technical content.
• How technical content can enhance brand experience.
• The ways of generating revenue through technical content.