1. Applus VELOSI SAUDI ARABIA CO. Ltd
P.O. Box 7114, Dammm, 31462, Saudi Arabia. Tel: +966 3 8315950
SYED Rashid Arafat
(SAP # 70011019)
(ASME New Construction Commission and Authorized Inspector Course (AI),
Qatar Petroleum, Petroleum Development Oman, GASCO, JO, and Saudi
Aramco Approved vendor Inspector)
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
PASSPORT NO : K5736855
D.O.B : 11 November 1970
POSITION : SR. MECHANICAL / WELDING & PAINTING INSPECTION ENGINEER
Total Experience: 14 Years in Quality Control Welding & Coating Inspection in Project and Vendor
Saudi Aramco approved Vendor Inspector for:
1. General Mechanics (QM-03)
2. Pressure vessels( QM-30)
3. Heat exchangers & Boilers (QM-31)
4. Valve, fitting, control valves & Relief Valve (QM-07,08 & 37)
5. Structural steel (QM-15)
6. Line Pipe (QM-05)
7. Skid Mounted Equipment Inspection (QM-35)
8. Rotating equip: Pumps, comp, motor & engine (QM-26)
9. Coating Critical & Non-Critical (QM-11 & 12)
• BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING,FROM ASSOCIATE MEMBER OF THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS
• MEMBER OF THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS (INDIA)
• ASME New Construction Commission and Authorized Inspector Course (AI) training and
Exam Passed Currently on dated 15th
• CERTIFICATION SCHEME FOR WELDING AND INSPECTION PERSONNEL (CSWIP 3.1).
2. Certificate No. : 17482 Date of Validity: OCT 2009
• CERTIFICATION SCHEME FOR WELDING AND INSPECTION PERSONNEL (CSWIP 3.2).
Renewed Certificate No. : 31898/2 Date of Validity: Mar 2017
• BRITISH GAS GRADE 2 (Painting Inspector)
Renewed Certificate No. : 25545 Date of Validity: SEP 2016.
• API 653 - ABOVEGROUND STORAGE TANK INSPECTOR CERTIFICATION
Certificate No.40320 Date of Validity: May 2017.
• API-510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Certification Exam
• Certificate No.42525 Date of Validity: August 2017.
• Internal Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001-2008 QMS
Date of course completion 30th
October 2009 certificate # VKSA-IAC/021/09
• Lead Auditor Course ISO 9001-2008 FROM QMS RAB-QSA
Date of course completion 7th
October 2014 certificate # PN-01809
• Training for the handling and assembly of fiberglass reinforced thermosetting resin(RTR) Pipe
system, completion date 22nd
• ASNT LEVEL II
A) Radiographic Testing Certificate No.FCE/RT/182/S/10
B) Ultrasonic Testing Certificate No. FCE/RT/183/S/10
C) Liquid Penetrant Testing Certificate No. FCE/RT/184/S/10
D) Magnetic Particle Testing Certificate No. FCE/MPT/185/S/10
• ASNT LEVEL III
Completed successfully in ASNT LEVEL III Exam for Basic.
Appeared on the exam for ASNT LEVEL III UT & MT Result awaited.
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER IN OFFICE MANAGEMENT FROM IGNOU
Proficiency in Windows 98, Windows XP (Office 2000)
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Power Point, Utility Software’s. AUTO CAD 2000,
Premviera project planning.
Responsibilities as Project and third party Inspector:
Conduct pre inspection meeting on the behalf of client.
Review quality documents .ITP, mark intervention points on ITP Hold, witness, review and surveillance as
per inspection level.
Review and Approval of Quality Assurance Plan/Inspection test procedure.
Working as an expeditor if required and requested by client.
Conduct External Auditing on the behalf of client.
Proficiently Skilled in Construction, Fabrication, Piping, Structural steel, Welding & Painting/Coating/
3. Galvanizing Inspection works for oil & gas industries.
Raw material inspection - Review of Test certificates with respect to Standards, project Specification
& Purchase Order.
Visual dimensional inspection for Structural Steel materials, Carbon steel, low alloy steel, high alloy steel,
GRP/GRE, RTR piping.
Witnessed PQT and welder qualification test for different base metals.
Review of Radiographic films, Witnessing Ultrasonic tests, PT and MPT.
Reviewing of WPS, PQR & WQT.
Review of heat treatment charts/PWHT procedures.
Review of test packages for Carbon steel, low alloy steel, high alloy steel, GRP/GRE, RTR piping.
Witnessing of Pressure testing for Carbon steel, low alloy steel, high alloy steel, GRP/GRE, RTR piping.
Witnessing Mechanical, chemical & metallographic examination in laboratories - Tensile, impact,
hardness ,bend test, HIC,SSC Test, chemical analysis by spectrometer & metallographic test
Inspection of pressure vessels & API 650 Storage tanks.
Inspection of valves - pouring witness for casting, mechanical testing, NDT& pressure testing for body, seat
& back seat of valves.
Witness of pickling and passivation for stainless steels vessels.
carrying out periodic inspection of mobile crane, crawler crane, tower crane, elevating work platforms, below
the hook lifting tackle/gear/equipment, lever hoist, man baskets, fixed crane and hoists, lifting and spreader
beams as a third party inspector at different locations throughout Saudi Arabia.
Inspection and Certification of all the Lifting Equipments for RIGS in Saudi Arabia on behalf of the clients,
thereby fully thorough with the working culture of a RIG
Carry out inspections and certification of MOBILE CRANE, CRAWLER CRANE, TOWER CRANE, EOT
CRANE, MANLIFTS, BOOM TRUCKS , various other lifting equipment and earthmoving equipments for the
various Contractors and Sub-Contractors..
Planning/Risk Assessment/ Working at Height Assessment/ Coordinate With Clint /All Site Scaffolding
Inspection/ Training Providing/Organizing Supervisors Team Keeping Up to date Scaffolding Record
Register Site Scaffolding Inspection/ Training Providing/Organizing Supervisors Team Keeping Up to date
Scaffolding Record Register
Responsible for all scaffolding activities for the erection/dismantle Also the scaffolding for all Degassing
Stations fire protection Utility plant/Vessels/boiler/heater/esp/cps/Shoring and construction Civil Work
Responsible for the scaffold administration, orders / requests, and the overall control of activities
Participates in daily and weekly meetings with client and Company Management, next to other for piping,
constructions, insulation, scaffolding etc. Verifies that all hanging and not common scaffolding are build
according static calculations and drawings.
Review of Painting procedure their application and implementation.
Coating inspection - Fusion bonded epoxy external and internal liquid coating,3 layer of polyethylene
Visual inspection of coatings, WFT, DFT measurement, Holiday detection, adhesion test, tensile test of
polyethylene, Hardness test, Impact test, Flexible Bend test, Foaming Test, Methyl ethyl ketone test,
cathodic disbondment tests etc.
Painting and coating inspection for structures, Pressure vessels and pipes.
Witness functional test ideal run test ,travel speed, hoist speed, cross travel speed, function of limit
4. switches, safe working load test, proof load test, deflection test under safe load condition for overhead
Witnessing of Internal cement lining process of Pipes and spools.
Witnessing of Concrete weight coating of Pipes.
Witnessing of Slump test of concrete mortar.
Conversant with ASME, API, ASNT standards and codes.
Vendor assessment, Expediting & Pre delivery inspection.
Conversant with codes and procedures used in the Oil and Gas Industry onshore & offshore.
Overall Supervision of Engineering inspectors and NDT technicians, interpretation and implementing of
mandatory codes, standards and specifications, interpretation of radiographs, review/approval of Inspection
and Test Plans, Quality plans, and final acceptance of data packages.
Day to Day running of site office, vendor & dealing with clients.
DETAILED EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
From June 2008 to till date working as Senior Inspection Engineer, M/s Velosi Saudi Arabia Ltd
Company Year Project / Scope of Work Position
Velosi Saudi Arabia
28 June 2008 to Till
Saudi Aramco, QP, PDO,
GASCO, Worley Parsons,
Litwin , Al-Jaber,
Third Party Senior
TRAGS WLL 17th
Jan 2008 to 15
Qatar Petroleum, offshore
Senior welding and
S.K.Engg & Const 23rd
August 2007 to
K.O.C Gas gathering station
facilities shut down
Senior welding and
DESCON LLC Qatar June 22nd
May 14 2007
Dolphine Upstrem Gas
Welding Inspector &
Gulf Farabi Petrochemical
Project Al-Jubail K.S.A
Welding & Painting
Saudi Binladen Group
Sadaf & Sasref shut down
project .Al-Jubail .K.S.A
Bridge and iron co
Qatif GOSP -2 Plant Piping
Saudi Arabia (Saudi
Aramco Project) K.S.A
Haradh Down Stream Gas And
2000 to May
IBN-ZAHR, SHARC, Shut-down
project, Arasco Glucose
Piping engineer /
Mechanical Inspector (for
Spire projects and
January 2000 to July
Dhabol power project Phase -2
January 1998 to
Hindustan Petroleum co.ltd
Current Major Assignments
5. 1 Worked on the behalf of TECHINT for Yanbu Export Refinary Project c for overhead Crane inspection Vendor
2 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Wasit Down Stram Pipeline Project
nt Project for JIB Crane inspection Vendor Maritime Industrial Services., Contractor Gulf Consolidated
3 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Shaybah Inlet & Gas Treatment
Project for scraper Trap + JIB Crane inspection Vendor Maritime Industrial Services., Contractor Faisal
Mohammed Al-Qahtani Sons.
4 Worked on the behalf of WELSPUN for Assessment of Double Joint mechanized Plant and procedure
qualification of double joint pipe 56” diameter 11.13 mm Wall Thickness API 5L Grade X-60 PSL-2 Pipeline.
5 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Shaybah Inlet & Gas Treatment
Project for pressure vessel inspection Vendor BILFAL HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD., Contractor Samsung
6 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Wasit SRU & UTILITY project
Package-3 Project for pressure vessel inspection Vendor BILFAL HEAVY INDUSTRIES LTD., Contractor S.K
7 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Yanbu Export Refinary Project-
Hydrocracker Package (EPC-4) for pressure vessel inspection Vendor Olayan Descon Engineering Co.,
Contractor DAELIM INDUSTRIAL CO.LTD.
8 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Shaybah Increase Gas Handling
Project for pressure vessel inspection Vendor Inma Steel Fabricators Company, Contractor Samsung
Engineering Company Ltd.
9 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco monitoring inspector under GIS for Jubail Export Refinery Project
(Package 2A) for pressure vessel inspection Vendor Olayan Descon Engineering Co.Contractor Technip Italy
10 Working for Mc CONNEL DOWELL for Certifying welder’s qualification as per AWS D 1.2 end user Bechtel for
Ras AL-Zawr Aluminium Smelter Project.
11 Working on the behalf of SK Engineering for WASIT package # 1 Project as a pressure vessel inspector end
user Saudi Aramco, vendor Gulf Steel works.
12 Working on the behalf of PDO Oman as a Coating Inspector for MUSALLIM RMS-2 (AREA-3) PROJECT
Vendor Al-Qahtani Coating Industries.
13 Working on the behalf of Saline water Conversation Company as a coating inspector for Taif Al-BAHA Project
vendor WELSPUN WLL KSA.
14 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco Inspector for Gaskets, Fasteners, lifting slings inspection for different
Saudi Aramco Projects.
15 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco Inspector for Pump inspection Vendor Saudi Pump factory Riyadh KSA,
Contractor JGC Gulf International for Manifa Tanajib Project.
16 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco Inspector, Vendor AES Arabia Riyadh KSA , Contractor JGC Gulf
International for Tanajib SWRO Expansion for Manifa Central Processing Facilities.
17 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco Inspector, Vendor IBSF for galvanized structural steel inspection, and
Contractor Al-OSAIS Contracting Company for Replacement critical substation of Riyadh Refinary Saudi
18 Working on the behalf of Saudi Aramco Inspector, Vendor SMI, for valves inspection & testing for Saudi Aramco
19 Third party inspector on the behalf of Al-Jaber Trasport company for manufacturing of galvanized structural steel
for Pear GTL Project, Vendor Zamil Steel Pre engineering Building & Zamil Heavy Industries Dammam KSA.
20 Third party inspector on the behalf of AMANA STEEL for manufacturing of galvanized structural steel for Facility
Project, Vendor Zamil Steel Pre engineering Building Dammam KSA.
21 Third party inspector on the behalf of Al-GASWA for PQR witnessed and welder qualification, Jubail KSA.
22 Third party inspector on the behalf of Qatar Petroleum for manufacturing of Multi product pipeline 18” OD,
Vendor APC Riyadh KSA.
23 Third party inspector on the behalf of Qatar Petroleum for manufacturing of long radius 5D Bends EPIC for route
survey, design, construction, installation and hook-up of oil flow line, gas lift & PWI spur line in Dukhan, Vendor
Saudi steel pipe manufacturing company, Dammam KSA.
24 Third party inspector on the behalf of Qatar Black CAT for manufacturing of long radius 5D Bends for SWEET
FUEL GAS SUPPLY TO DUKHAN CONSUMERS Vendor Saudi steel pipe manufacturing company, Dammam
25 Third party inspector on the behalf of GASCO for manufacturing of long radius 5D Bends for Supply of Sales
Gas to EMAL, Vendor Saudi steel pipe manufacturing company, Dammam KSA.
26 Third party inspector on the behalf of CCIC for manufacturing RTR/GRE pipes & fittings for Ras Laffan
Expansion Project, Amiantit, Dammam KSA
27 Third party inspector on the behalf of CCIC for manufacturing Ductile Iron pipes & fittings for Ras Laffan
Expansion Project, Vendor Amiantit/SADIP, Dammam KSA
28 Third party inspector on the behalf of CCIC for manufacturing High Mast & Light Pole for Ras Laffan Expansion
Project, Vendor Al Babtain Power & Telecommunication, Riyadh, KSA
29 Third party inspector on the behalf of petroleum development Oman for manufacturing of long radius 5D Bends,
Mabrouk field development, Vendor Saudi steel pipe manufacturing company, KSA
30 Third party inspector on the behalf of QATAR KENZ for manufacturing of long radius 5D Bends, for Receiving &
loading facility Ras laffan , Vendor Saudi steel pipe manufacturing company, KSA
31 Third party Inspector on behalf of Edgen Murray/ SAMREF for Internal cement lining of various size pipes and
spools for SAMREF clean fuel Project , Vendor Raymond Saudi Arabia, Jubail High way, KSA.
32 Third party Inspector on behalf of QCon for Internal cement lining of various size pipes and spools for EPC
works of O2/N2 pipeline backbone in Ras laffan, Vendor Raymond Saudi Arabia, Jubail High way, KSA.
33 Third party inspector on the behalf of Qatar Petroleum for internal coating of 2 7/8”, 3 ½” and 13 7/8” OD
casing/Tubing at Al-QAHTANI Dammam, KSA.
34 Third party inspector on the behalf of petroleum development Oman for 3LP coating for 10” OD pipe line at
APCO Jubail KSA.
35 Third party inspector on the behalf of Qatar Petroleum for external FBE and internal liquid coating of Multi
product pipeline 16” OD at APCO Jubail KSA
36 Third party inspector on the behalf of joint operation for external FBE and internal FBE coating pipeline of
various sizes at AL-QAHTANI PIPE COTING DAMMAM. KSA
CODES AND STANDARDS FAMILIAR WITH:
API 1104 Cross Country Pipelines.
7. API-5L American Petroleum Institute specification for line pipe.
ASME Section IX Welding Procedure and Welders Qualification.
AWS D1.1 Structural Welding.
AWS D1.2 Aluminum Welding.
ASME Section II Part C Specification Of Electrodes And Filler Wires.
ASME Section II Part A Specification Of Base Metals (Ferrous Materials)
ASME Section II Part B Specification Of Base Metals (NON Ferrous Materials)
ASME B 31.8 Specification of Gas Transmission Piping System.
ASME B 31.4 Specification of Process Piping.
ASME B 31.1 Specification of Power Piping.
ASME Section V Non destructive testing.
ASME Section 8 Manufacturing of Pressure Vessels.
ASME Section I Rules for construction of Power Boiler.
ASME Section IV Rules for construction of heating Boiler.
ISO-8501/SIS 05 59 00 Pictorial Surface Preparation Standard for Painting Steel Surfaces.
ASTM A123 Standard Specification for Zinc (Hot-Dip Galvanized) Coatings on Iron and Steel Products.
ASTM A385 Standard Practice for Providing High-Quality Zinc Coatings (Hot-Dip).
SSPC-SP1 Steel structures painting council-“solvent cleaning”
NACE RP 0490 Holiday detection of fusion bonded epoxy external PIPE.
SAUDI ARAMCO AND QP STANDARDS REFERENCES FAMILIAR WITH :
SAES W-011 Welding Requirement for Plant Piping.
12-SAMSS-009 Fabrication of structural and miscellaneous steel
12-SAMSS-008 Errection of structural and miscellaneous steel
12-SAMSS-005 Marking on steel products
12-SAMSS-018 Structural Plates, Rolled Shapes & Tubular Specification for fixed offshore platform,
SAES M 005 Design & Construction of fixed offshore platform
12-SAMSS-014 Pre-Engineering Metal Buildings
20-SAMSS-001 Welding & Brazing Consumables
SAES L-050 Construction Requirements for Plant Piping.
SAES L-056 Pressure Testing of Plant Piping.
SAES L-010 Limitation of Piping Joints.
SAES L-071 Alloy Verification of Piping.
SAES W-012 Welding Requirements for Pipe lines.
SAES A-206 Positive Material Identification.
SAES A-004 General Requirements for Pressure Testing.
SAMSS-010 Fabricated Carbon Steel Piping.
SAMSS-005 But Welded Pipe Fittings.
SAEP-1023 Contractor QA/QC Requirements.
SAEP-1150 Inspection Coverage on Projects.
SAES H-001 Selection Requirement for Industrial Coatings.
8. SAES H-002 Internal and External Coatings for Steel Pipelines and Piping.
SAES-H-100 Painting Requirements for Industrial Facilities.
SAES-H-101 Approved Protective Coatings System (APCS).
QP-SPC-L-005 rev-1 QP technical specification for plant applied FBE external coating of pipeline.
2695-1415 Amendment to recommended practice API RP 5L2 for internal lining of pipes for sour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities as QA/QC Welding Inspector in Saudi Aramco Projects
• Joint Fit-up & Welding Inspection of Pipelines & Plant Piping.
• Inspection of all Welding Activities.
• Reviewing of WPS & PQR.
• Witnessing PQR Mechanical Tests.
• Witness Welders Qualification Test & Qualifying Welders.
• Interpretation of Radiography Films according to Code ASME B 31.3, ASME B 31.4 & ASME Section 5.
• Reviewing of Magnetic Particle & Dye Penetrant Test Reports.
• Reviewing Post Weld Heat Treatment Reports.
• Witnessing and Reviewing of Hardness Test.
• Checking of all QA/QC documents for Hydro Tests.
• Head Contractors team in QA/QC and Department Coordination meetings.
Responsibilities as Project Welding Inspector:
• Checking Joint Fit up to Rectify any mismatch.
• Checking Root of the Joint to Surface of the joint & Rectifying any lack of Fusion or penetration in the root
and undercuts of the surface.
• Selecting the joints percentage for radiography based on project specification..
• Checking joint Fit-up, Root & Surface of joint and rectification if there is fault.
• Checking preheating & post heating of high thickness joint with thermocouples, PWHT machine to maintain
temperature of post heating according to specification.
• Checking preheating of less thickness joints with gas burner heaters with required temp. Tempel stick as
• Checking post weld heat treatment of joints to maintain correct heating rate, cooling rate, soaking period
• Inspection of welding of different varieties of metals such as Carbon Steel, Low CR-Mo Alloy Steel (P4, P11,
P5, P22) & stainless steel, low Temp, Killed carbon steel, sour service carbon steel and copper nickel.
9. • Inspection of dissimilar metal joining such as stainless steel to carbon steel, carbon steel to low alloy steel
(P1 to P4, P1 to P5, P1 to P22), P11 to P5, C.S to Low Temp C.S
• Interpreting the radiographic films according to ASME ANSI B 31.3 and ASME Section 5 for Process piping
of refinery construction.
• Witnessing hardness Test according to specifications.
• Witnessing Magnetic Test according to specifications.
• Witnessing Ultrasonic test of wall thickness for Hot tap tie-in pipe surface area.
• Witnessing PMI test of CuNi, stainless steel (316 L, 304 L), crome, Molybdenum Alloy Steel
• Coordinating and supervising PMI technicians for performing PMI test.
• Checking the passivation of all stainless steel lines.
Welding Procedure and Welders Qualification Reviewing & Inspection
• Reviewing and approving welding procedure specifications according to ASME section IX of
• Witnessing procedure qualifications record,
• witnessing Mechanical, chemical & metallographic examination in laboratories - Tensile, impact,
hardness ,bend test, HIC, chemical analysis by spectrometer & metallographic test
• Reviewing filler wires and electrodes of welding procedure specification according to ASME section 2
part C and also checking while welding inspection.
• Witnessing welder’s qualifications test and qualifying welders for different base metals, thickness and
diameter ranges according to ASME Section-9.
• Issuing welders identification cards with stamping and signing after qualification.
• Reviewing PMI test reports As per SAES A-206, L-071 and ASME code
• Controlling the welding of joints according to Isometric drawings and checking diameter, thickness, drawing
number & class in welding progress report.
• Reviewing the PWHT charts cooling rate, heating rate, soaking period according to specifications and
approving the charts.
• Review and subsequent approval of the hardness reports according to specifications.
• Review and approval of the MPI reports.
• Reviewing the spool, releasing check sheet and mobilizing to site after approval.
• Review Final Packages for Hydrostatic test.
• Checking the punch list items as per P & ID and isometric such as pipe supports, Valves, Guides, Shoe
Supports and NDT completion.
Responsibilities as Project and third party over head crane Inspection:
• Conduct PIM and mark intervention points as per specification.
• Witness & reviewed material test certificates, conformance certificates of materials and accessories.
10. • Witness fit-up of structural members, dimensional inspection of structural members as per ITP & Approved
• Reviewed PQR/WPS welder’s certificates for applicability.
• Monitored welding process and welders during welding process.
• Final visual and dimensional inspection of after welding of structural members as per Approved drawing
• Reviewed NDT record as per the requirement of specification.
• Witnessed assembly inspection of structural members as per the Approved drawing.
• Monitored and witnessed during and after coating of structural members.
• Witnessed final assembly after coating including motor, Hoisting system etc.
• Witnessed functionality test of overhead crane test ideal run test, travel speed, hoist speed, cross travel
speed, function of limit switches as per the Approved data sheet Specification,
• Witnessed safe working load test Approved data sheet Specification,
• Witnessed proof load test Approved data sheet Specification,
• Witnessed deflection test under safe load condition Approved data sheet Specification.
• Reviewed Material Record Book for the overhead crane.
• Issuance of IRC as per the client instruction.
Responsibilities as Project and third party Painting Inspector:
• Review of inspection and test plan incorporating intervention points on ITP.
• Conducting Pre Inspection Meeting on the behalf of client.
• Conduct External Auditing on the behalf of client.
• Review and implement of Painting/coating procedure.
• Witness for the pre qualification test of coating.
• Inspection of painting/coating of pipe line / structure / equipments as per Inspection & Test plan.
• Testing of paints for the determination of volatile / nonvolatile, flash point, density, degree of dispersion of
• Review reports for the weather condition suitable for painting/coating as per procedure & standards.
• Review of calibration of Equipments used in painting/coating works.
• Inspection of abrasives used for blasting of steel surface.
• Inspection of surface Profile after shot, Grit or shot grit mix blasting.
• Application of paints as per project procedure, Paint data sheets.
• Inspection of chloride content test.
• Inspection of dust level on surface of pipe.
• Inspection of acid wash before coating.
• Inspection of pre heat temp as per approved procedure and manufacturer recommendation.
• Inspection of wet film thickness immediately after application of paint.
• Inspection of dry film thickness of painted surface after curing period.
• Inspection of Holiday test for coating.
• Inspection of the adhesion test for coating.
11. • Inspection of DSC Analysis after cure of coating.
• Inspection of hardness test of coating.
• Inspection of peel resistance test for 3 polyethylene coating.
• Inspection of impact resistance test for coating.
• Inspection of cathodic disbondment test for coating.
• Inspection of flexibility bend test.
• Inspection of hot water soak test.
• Inspection of elongation break test for coating.
• Inspection of Methyl Ethyl Ketone test.