7. Kind of music in terms of nationality – The respondents are preferred in listening to international music rather than local music.
8. The respondent’s way of listening – Through the use of Ipod/mp3 are more useful than the others because the songs can be downloaded.
9. Engagement into a concert – Some of the respondents are already watched a concert despite of financial insufficiency.
10. Understanding of music – The respondents are go into phases of music they have heard because the message that can be applied into everyday life.
11. Playing an Instrument – Some of the respondents are not playing an instrument but rather they want to listen.
12. Likeness of music with an Instrument – The respondents are like their type of music but they don’t like instrument with it. Instead, they only want to listen and grasp some lessons which can be use in guiding their life.
13. Reflection of music to lifestyle – Majority of the respondents don’t reflect music on what they have wearing. The important is they have shirts to be wear but not excluding their music. Because music is not expensive. It is common for all of us.
14. Duration of music – Respondents only listen for 2-3 hours a day. Too much exhaustion into earphone and audio devices can deteriorate sense of hearing.
16. Filipino song composers and producers should decrease their reviving of songs from foreign countries because it was found out that students prefer the songs from other country. It was suggest that a music which is originally composed from our country should be prioritized to give value by the Filipino citizens.
17. Students should lessen listening to music for a long period of time that might damage the sense of hearing which is very important in giving balance to body coordination.
22. Mahinay, Kitt S. The Effect of Music with Violent Lyrics on Aggressive Thoughts and Feelings. Graduate School of Adventist University of the Philippines. March 2005: p. 85.Different Genres of Music as Perceived by the Students of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines during Summer 2010<br />A Field Research<br />Presented To<br />English 2 – Writing in the Discipline<br />Polytechnic University of the Philippines<br />Sta. Mesa, Manila<br />By:<br />Perez, Raphael Ray L.<br />Quiñonez, Cielo P.<br />Nicdao, Ann O.<br />Cartativo, Jaypei M.<br />Gochangco, Jenghis A.<br />May 2010<br />