O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
List Of Post Graduate Thesis in engineering project management
List of Post Graduate Thesis
No. Thesis Title graduation
1. Application of Expert System on Disputes of Competitive
Contracts of Construction Projects.
2. Deriving an Approximate Method of Cost Estimation. M.SC. 1996
3. Management of Constructability Enhancement of the
4. Management Information System (MIS) for Planning And
Schedule Control of Construction In the Iraqi Oil Sector.
5. Integrated Construction Management System for Site Cost
Problems And Management Evaluation with Expert Ph.D. 1996
6. Developing an Integrated Management System for
Selecting Method and Equipment of Excavation Irrigation M.SC. 1997
Projects with Expert System Implementation.
7. Deriving an Equation for Calculating the Productivity of
Equipments for Road Projects.
8. Using a Computer Interactive Model for Evaluating and
9. Expert System Application on Selection of Compaction
Method and Equipment.
10. Improving the Cost Components in the Reconstruction
Projects that have been Executed Through The Period M.SC. 1998
11. Management and Control of on-Site Construction
12. Deriving an Equation to Calculate The Productivity of
13. Evaluation System for Work Progress by Standard Weights
of Construction Items.
14. Optimal Management Solution of Estimation Cost of
Highway Project in Iraq.
15. The Development of A management System for Controlling
and following-up Subcontractor Work.
Developing A management Systems for Plant Management
16. M. Sc. 1999
with Expert System implementation.
17. Developing an Interactive Computer Program for Evaluating
the Performance of Construction Management at The
M. Sc. 1999
No. Thesis Title graduation
18. Using Value. Engineering for Studying the Possible Alter-
natives for Execution The Earth Water Tanks
19. A comparison Between The Reconstruction Mission of
Service Building Projects.
20. Developing A management Information System (MIS) for
Controlling the Execution Cost of Irrigation Projects.
21. Using Value-Engineering for Building A management
System for Evaluating the Security-Projects.
22. Integrated Management System For Site Quality Control. M.SC. 2000
23. Developing a knowledge Based Expert System for Building
Management System for Decision Making Delays in M.SC. 2000
24. Electing A Management System for Controlling the on-Site
25. Developing a Planning Relationship Between CPM and Line
of Balance (L.O.B) Method.
26. Project Management And Its Effect On The Quality Control
in The Construction Sector.
27. Design an Integrated Management System for Quality
Control By Using (ISO-9000) Guide.
28. Developing Management System For Selecting The
Constructing Method and Execution Approach Of M.SC. 2001
Construction Projects By Using Expert System Technique.
29. Design A management System For Controlling The on-Site
30. Election of A management System For Identifying The
Execution Weight Of Fortified Building.
31. Developing A Management System For Planning The One-
Site Material Usage.
32. Using Value-Engineering For Designing A management
System For Evaluation Of Execution Irrigation Projects.
33. Cost Evaluation Standards for Industrial Buildings. Ph.D. 2002
34. Quality Cost and Their Considerations in Managing The
Factories Of Pre-Casting Concrete Units.
35. Appling The Value-Engineering Approach For Controlling
The On-Site Cost Of Building Projects.
36. Developing A management System For Controlling The
Project Cost in The Construction Sector.
No. Thesis Title Graduation Researc
37. Using Standards For Evaluating The Performance Of Project
Management in Preventing The Time Delay.
38. Developing of Value Engineering Management System For
Construction Projects in Iraq.
39. Using Value Engineering Concept For Evaluating and
Improving The Maintenance Management of University M.SC. 2002
40. Building an Engineering System For Quality Management on
The Design Stage ( Radio Station as case study).
41. Developing an Interactive System for Controlling
Construction Plant Cost.
42. Implementing Total Quality Management in The Productive
Factories of the Construction Section (Al- Taje factories as M.SC. 2003
43. Design a Developed Management System For Site Usage of
44. Implementation of CPM for Avoiding and Controlling Time
Delays in Construction Projects
45. Evaluation of Libyan Contract Conditions And Its
Application On Engineering Projects
46. Expert Systems Applications for Selection a Type of
Contracts and Project Delivery Method for Construction M.SC 2005
47. Application of Intranet As an Engineering Management
Information System For Service Management (SMIS) of M.SC 2005
48. Implementation of Value Management In Designing The
Construction Works In Respect to Cost.
49. Establishing a Management System to Select A Type of
Contract And Execution Approach For Construction projects M.SC 2005
By Implementation Expert System Technique.
50. Applying of Engineering Management Aspects for
Evaluation of The Availability of Implementing New M.SC 2005
Technologies in Constructing Road Projects
51 Expert System Application For Evaluation of The
Engineering Projects With Earned Value System M.SC 2006
52 Developing A Resource Management System for A M.SC 2006
successful Project Management
No. Thesis Title Graduation Researc
53 Implementing The Engineering Project Concepts For
Building An Engineering Management System For Material
Stocking ( Steel Complex in Musrata / Libya as a Case
54 Application of Engineering Management Aspects With
Simulation Techniques For Developing A Power Load M.SC 2006
55 Implementation of Computer Programs For Site Management
of Engineering Projects)
56 Developing An Integrated Labor Site Cost Management
System (ISCMS) For Construction Projects
57 Value Engineering Aspects For Improving The Projects'
Performance at the Implementation Phase Of Oil Projects
58 Implementation of TQM Fundamentals in Constructing the
Marine Projects in the States of Kuwait
59 Implementation of Value Engineering in Managing
Governmental Buildings in Kuwait State
60 Changing Orders and Its Impacts on the Projects Time and
61 Implementation of T.Q.M Planning and Control
Techniques in Constructing the Marine Projects in the M.Sc. 2009
State of Kuwait
62 Implementations Of T.Q.M Control Techniques In Power
Station In State Of Kuwait
Developing a Qualification Based Selection Standard
Model for Contractor Selection of Construction Projects in M.Sc. 2009
The State of Kuwait