Since Version 3 Launched:
• pages per visit increased from 8.45 to 7.09
• Idea submissions WAY up!
• time on site increased from 6:18 to 7:42
• site loads 2x faster (500 milliseconds, to 200)
• last weeks traffic was 120% above average.
• The shopping cart has provided a 4x increase in the amount of
• (data SKU’d by parade article.... but still awesome)
Meet The Newbies:
John Lott - CFO
Chad Hetherington - Sales
Kate Vallon - Design
Adam Paskow - Design
Nancy Chen - Inventory
Marc Lashley - Freight & Logistics
Susan Lovanglo - Keeping it Clean
Farris Elmasu - Design
Product Line Extensions &
Improvements: Feature Additions:
• Quirky will make running changes • Quirky will launch products under a
based on market feedback new ‘product’
• Influencers remain constant. • Current influencers will dilute down to
80% ownership in new product.
• Pre-sale will not take place
• Influencers who work on the new
projects will account for 20%
• Pre-sale will be one of the phases.
Quirky’s At Retail.
Anticipating Your Unanswered Questions.
• how are retailers involved in eval?
• how does this effect pre-sale moving
Pre-Sale in A Retail World:
The process will proceed as normal. If a
retailer purchases a product out of threshold,
we’ll work on it behind the scenes, and push it
out of threshold once it is ready to ship.