O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Do you know that you could be sabotaging your career advancement right now without knowing it? Find out how to avoid these little-known career suicide mistakes and use the strategies I show you here to propel your career forward.
AND HOW TO AVOID THEM
AT ALL COSTS
President & Founder at Prolific Living Inc.
By the end of this training, you will
➔ Know the 5 career suicide mistakes.
➔ Understand solution for each mistake.
➔ Apply 1-3 powerful tips to get unstuck.
➔ Learn how to get promoted & get the money
My corporate career story
● 11 ½ year career in a Fortune 100.
● Recovered from her career suicide
● Result: 2x salary, 3x bonus $,
½ workload, global travel + flexibility.
● Passionate to help you to build your career, not
Mistake #1: Neglect your relationship with your boss
→ Develop your relationship with your boss
1. Hold regular open 1:1 conversations
2. Know what’s important to the boss
& support his agenda.
3. Always speak highly of the boss.
Mistake #2: Let your hard work speak for itself
→ Stand up and speak for your hard work
1. Know the difference: arrogance vs.
2. Regularly share on-going list of your
top 5 accomplishments
3. Speak more to what you achieved,
not what you did.
→ Own and protect your reputation
1. Never, ever, engage in gossip.
2. Be a cheerleader for your company.
3. Set any rumors straight ASAP.
Mistake #4: Have a small or no circle of influence
→ Grow your circle of influence daily
1. Network with people outside your
2. Secure a leader as your mentor or
better yet, “godfather”
3. Seek & ask for high-visibility projects.
Mistake #5: Resist investing in your own education
→ Willingly and gladly invest in yourself
1. Take one training per month.
2. Learn the skill that pays & transfers.
3. Make the investment pay for itself.
Recap: The mistakes again please?
1. Neglect your relationship with your boss
2. Let your hard work speak for itself.
3. Mis-manage your reputation.
4. Have a small or no circle of influence.
5. Resist investing in your own education.
Want to Get Promoted & Move Up?
Been overlooked for a real raise?
Been made an empty promise
of a promotion?
Sick & tired of it yet?
Learn how it’s done: Get
noticed, get promoted, and get
the money you deserve at work:
Crack the Code to Get Promoted
Learn proven techniques that
top players use to get noticed
and move up the ladder.
Maybe it’s time you changed
your strategy for getting
ahead? (Hint: working hard is not