1. PRIYANKA SAHU
E-Mailemail@example.com ~ Mobile: 09981677111
Seeking assignments in Operations (Claim) Management, Client Relationship Management/ Underwriting )
with an organization of high repute in Banking / Insurance / Financial Services Sector
Preferably in Bhilai
Nearly 10 years of experience inclusive of last 5 years in Insurance Operations (Underwriting / Claim), Client
Relationship Management and Team Management, Back end / Front End Operation, Complaint Resolution,
Corporate Communication, etc.
Proficient in managing all aspects of underwriting and claims of various product portfolios and providing leadership for
Expertise in analysing various systems & procedures and implementing risk assessment tools for facilitating effective
decision making by the Management
Demonstrated abilities in cementing healthy relationship with key accounts for generating business and leading workforce
towards accomplishing business and corporate goals
An innate flair for accepting challenges with entrepreneurship abilities in managing & leading overall functions and
achieving desired targets
Sound exposure in the concepts of Life Insurance (Underwriting)
Adept in managing & leading teams for running successful process operations & experience of developing procedures and
service standards for business excellence
An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong analytical, problem solving &
Operation Manager with Digibook Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Bhilai Jul16- Till Date
• Manage a cross functional team of technical and non-technical resources to deliver against the goals and ensure
high quality service delivery and execution.
• Drive cross functional projects to deliver business value for the team; be part of projects involving new feature
definition to improve processes and reduce cost.
• Manage operations through end to end planning, metrics review and root cause analysis, and delivering results in
a fast paced environment.
• Manage stakeholders across India as part of operations delivery; demonstrate business acumen and skills in
driving change by developing business proposals and driving implementation of recommendations through
effective written and oral communication.
• Work with data engineering team and Software development teams to improve tools, processes and reporting
• Formulate, implement and track career development plans for team of highly skilled resources
Liaise with HR, Facilities, Training, IT & Network teams to ensure seamless operations delivery
2. Administration/ HR Manager with N E X A, Sky Automobiles, Raipur Mar16- Jun16
• Handling HR related activities via Bio Metric System
• Handling the Administrative Aspects of the entire Showroom
• Ensuring that every vehicle delivered has Maruti Insurance, driving RMs & SRMs for MI.
• Ensuring that every vehicle delivered has Genuine N E X A Accessories, driving RMs & SRMs for GNA.
Executive Assistant with Indian Agro & Food Industries Ltd. , Rajnandgaon Aug’14- Mar’16
• Handling all the corporate communications of the President’s Office.
• Managing the administrative aspects of President & Vice President office.
• Preparing Reports and Presentation for Monthly Meetings.
• Preparing Daily Reports & analysis of Moratlaity & Feed Mill Report.
• Coordinating for HR related activities for the Veterinary Staff & Farm Employees
• Coordination with the House Keeping & Chefs Foreigner Guests.
• Coordination with House Keeping for Guest Room Stay.
• Tracking of vehicles carrying Hatching Eggs.
• Coordination for Import & Export related documentation.
Executive with SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd., Raipur Jan’08- Oct’13
Formulating & implementing underwriting guidelines, processes, workflow, application forms, etc.
Overseeing claim procedures involving validity assessment and approvals of high value claims in compliance with
Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience, while adhering to
the SLAs and work processes.
Counselling clients, advising and guiding them for a suitable insurance policy as per their requirement.
Coordinating with HO & other higher authorities to bring their focus on the renewal business performance of all the
channels coming under them.
Assessing the risks and applying appropriate premiums & conditions to the policies.
Analysing information in insurance applications and referring to the company's list of insurance rates.
Consulting the actuaries to help calculate premiums in unusual cases.
Calculating the amount to be paid in case of occurrence of loss.
Deciding if a new policy can be issued & inform the insurance representative of their decision.
Analysing the claims and deciding whether the same is covered by the policy.
Managing long-term insurance claims, reassessing them regularly & making recommendations for the settlement of claims.
Coordinating and assisting in the preparation of counter affidavit, appointing the investigators and register the claims.
Informing clients if claims are accepted, organising payments to clients and the repair or replacement of lost items.
Client Relationship Management
Managing customer centric operations, forwarding customer instructions to the concerned department & ensuring
customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
Interfacing with clients for understanding their requirements & suggesting the most viable solutions and cultivating
relations with them for customer retention & securing repeat business.
3. People Management
Implementing training learning’s on the job & making it faster by taking initiatives to improve the process
Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance
amongst team members
Played a key role in handling policy servicing, complaint resolution management, and alternate mode activation.(CTC being
Mentored a team 2 - 3 people
Complaint Resolution and Query resolution assigned via the CRM(Complaint Resolution Module)
Closed all the queries within 3 days and complaints within 7 days thus achieving CRM excellence for the respective
Received cash award for highest renewal collection in the bucket assigned.
Senior Associate with Cholamandalam DBS, Bhilai Dec’07 – Jan’08
Successfully worked in coordination with Recovery Agents & Field Investigators
Interacted with walk in clients
Accounted for recording and maintaining NOC MIS
Human Resource Manager with Ganapati Motors, Bhilai Mar’07 – Jul’07
An authorized dealership of Maruti Suzuki
Training & Placement Officer with Shri Shankaracharya College of Engineering & Technology, Bhilai
Coordinated all the training and placement related events
Organized Campus Recruitment events and was in regular touch with the MNC Companies through correspondence.
Financial Consultant with IDBI Bank Bhilai, Priyadarshini Parisar Branch
Actively involved in opening savings account
Played a key role in preparing Daily Report, interacting with clients, dealing with queries
Vital role in briefing clients regarding saving and D-Mat accounts
Management Trainee with CIPLA Pharmaceuticals, Indore Aug’2004- Nov’2004(4 months)
2003 Master of International Business from School of Economics, Devi Ahilya University Indore (M.P)
2001 Bachelor of Commerce from Bhilai Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Bhilai (CG)
• Honors Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech
4. IT Skills
• Well versed with Microsoft Office and Internet Basics
Date of Birth: 6th
Permanent Address: Flat No. 253, Kalpkriti Parisar, Awadhpuri, Risali, Bhilai (C.G)
Languages Known: English & Hindi
LinkedIn Profile: firstname.lastname@example.org