O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Yes, both dyes differ
The key quality of solvent-based dyes being richer in color than water
based dyes mainly makes big difference.
However, these dyes offer superb applications to polished concrete
floors & concrete overlays.
Let's understand them in details...
(Ai). Solvent Based Dyes
• Solvent-based dyes are better to offer
denser & more dynamic color than
any other method.
• Their nature of letting only the light through
them (not detailed images) make them
even more pretty.
(Aii). Solvent Based Dyes
• Solvent-based dyes are combustible.
• An applicator must know how to safely use this dye with
Solvent-based dyes application tips
In floor preparation, the floor should first be
kept clean so that the dye can deeply penetrate it.
Learn the right floor technique
before applying this dye.
(Bi). Water Based Dyes
• Water-based dyes are environment-friendly.
• Made up with less dangerous chemicals than those used in solvent-
(Bii). Water Based Dyes
• The color density is indeed less bold than it in solvent-based dyes.
• The colors resulted from water-based dyes are soft & subtle, which
are truly the best source of dyeing for many places.
(Biii). Water Based Dyes
• Since water-based dyes offer little brightness in color, they are
unable to conceal the blemishes on concrete surfaces.
• Whereas, the solvent-based dyes will simply do it!
However, when it comes to application & cleaning up, the water-
based dyes are easier than solvent dyes.
• Provided are the key differences between water-based and solvent-
• One can select it depending upon the features that are more
suitable to their applications!
Like Us /DyeManufacturer
Follow Us /SolventDyes
For more information,
Visit us at www.primachemicals.com