Marketing technology advances have made it easier and more affordable to connect activities to outcomes, but content marketers have largely dropped the ball when it comes to monitoring, reporting and improving performance. The key is to align content marketing KPIs with overall business goals, have a logical and well-documented process for updating and reporting results, and develop systems for turning data into intelligence and intelligence into action.
* Prioritize content marketing goals.
* Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Select the right analytics technology and tools.
* Optimize your use of Google Analytics.
* Turn data into insights and actions.