3. School Review…..2003 What are the children learning ? Should there be other learning/higher priority ? How effective is the learning ? What evidence is available ? How do we plan for their learning ? In what other ways might we plan for their learning ?
4. How is the learning taking place ? In what other ways might we plan for learning to take place ? In what ways are the children engaged in the learning process ? In what other ways could children be engaged in the learning process ?
19. To relate effectively Respect and value difference Build and maintain friendships To listen and communicate effectively Acknowledge and respond positively to others’ feelings
20. To communicate effectively: Be literate and numerate Be technologically literate Be creative Apply and knowledge and skills To think critically and creatively Consider options Think through to a conclusion To produce an appropriate outcome
21. To know and appreciate their place in the world Understand interdependence To contribute and participate To be socially responsible To develop a global view To understand the concept of sustainability
22. To value and celebrate life To be curious To explore To be people of faith