1. Prasenjit Nanda
Mobile: +91-9916520705 E-Mail:
To grow in a progressive organization and obtain a significant and challenging position where the blend of
my current experience and enhanced educational skills can help in achieving goals of the company.
I would like to exploit my potential and sense of obligation for the benefit of the organization
• MBA (Finance), with 6+ years of qualitative experience in Finance & Accounting, reporting, monthly closing of
books, reconciliations, and accounts payable, Disbursement/payment/Treasury function.
• Presently working with Xerox Business Services India Private Limited as Financial Analyst.
• Excellent working knowledge in SAP, Citrix, and other banking applications.
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal traits with problem solving skills through reasoned thought
• Possess People Management skills and believe strongly in team work.
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited ,Bangalore
Role –Financial Analyst.
Process: Accounts Payable And Disbursement
June’2015 – current
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited is a Fortune 500 company, which provides diversified business process and information
technology outsourcing solutions to commercial and government clients worldwide. General Motors, a leading car manufacturer, is one
of the major international clients in the Finance and Accounts segment.
• Performing Critical payments and analysing discrepancies.
• Preparation of payment proposal and performing payment run on a weekly basis to make prompt payment to the
• Ensure to clear overdue invoices within Turnaround time to avoid late fees.
• Analyse the previous payment trends, current purchases, overdue invoices and other factors for preparing weekly
payment forecasts for the business unit(s) to arrange the funds for payment.
• Processing different types of invoice like PO And Non PO Invoice in ERP database using SAP application
• Extracting Monthly report for GR/IR items and perform GR /IR analytic assessments (Blocked Invoices )
• Helping AR Team to post refund duties and post rejected payment in SAP.
• Ensure to prepare, review and post monthly accrual entries to General Ledger.
• Handling RFP (request for payment) Requests and uploading the same in Citi direct, unicredit, Pekao Bank
• Ensure timely fund transfers and payments as per the requirement by the client. Review and approve the
payment requests processed by the team members in various online payment systems.
• Reconciliation of the payments and monitor accounts to ensure payments are made up to date.
• Strategic and operational planning for new process transitions/changes in the existing process.
• Understanding of core financial processes and able to conceptualize and build new processes based on business
• Key role in providing analysis and support to ensure accurate and up to date financial data.
• Responsible for acquiring process and business knowledge so as to be able to handle queries raised by the team
as well as Financial Controllers
• Core performer in handling clients calls regarding status updates and communicating the same with team
• Training new joiners about the process and organizing team meeting activities to discuss the flow of work.
• Awarded Best performer and best team player for receiving positive feedback from clients for both Quality and
• Successfully completed on boarding onsite transaction of AP and payment activities of General Motors Europe in
• Providing idea in the team to simplify the processing work.
Cross-Domain Solution Private limited ,Bangalore
Role- Senior Process Associate
Process: Accounts payable
June 2010–June 2015
Cross-Domain is a Business Process Management Services company established in 2000. The company founded by professionals drawn
from different industry sectors. The service offerings of Cross domain include Knowledge Services Outsourcing in Insurance,
Healthcare, HR and Accounting domains. Arthur J Gallagher, a US-based global insurance brokerage and risk management services
firm, is one of the major clients in the Finance and Accounts segment.
• Prepare Standard Operating procedures and ensure exhaustive documentation of Policies and procedures which
eventually define SLA’s.
• Ensuring payment against invoice receipts from the Insurance companies in the given minimum turnaround
• Using three-way match that compares each purchase order, receiving report and vendor invoice
• Responsible for preparing the daily report of the team to the supervisor.
• Responsible for validating the team output – Quality check.
• Responsible for clarifying the queries raised by the Audit team on daily / weekly basis.
• Business Excellence: Volume forecasting & variance analysis on weekly & monthly basis.
• Handling of direct mails from clients and resolving them on priority
• Preparing standard Productivity & Quality reports as per the Service Level Agreement
• Interacting with the onsite team for process updates & communicating the same to the team and documenting
them for the future reference.
• Resolve internal and external queries.
• Understanding and reporting of Service Performance Report with accuracy and timeliness every month
• Handling Month End activities.
• Preparing the Management Reports by Monthly & Quarterly.
• Regular call with client to identify the potential improvement within the team.
• Manage client relations to ensure all disputes and inquiries are handled and resolved within the terms of the
• Monthly presentation to evaluate the process performance.
• Awarded twice for best Team Member in Cross-Domain Solution Private Limited.
• Part of SOP ReWriting considering all the changes to it. Training has been conducted rigorously to all team
members in understanding the application behaviors and made them understand how to work on the
• Part of kaizen projects and implemented the same to minimize the time and reduce manual work.
• Introduced several quality check point in fixed asset to maintain the quality 100%.
3. • Reduced daily process through process re-engineering for one of the Invoicing activity.
• Worked for a project which supports both AR and AP function.
• Actively participated in Office Annual Fest (Excite-2011-14)
• Initiated to create a Group, known as Manavataa inside the organization.
Rewards and Recognition
• Served as an active member of Cultural committee and student council and participated in various events and
fests conducted by college and inter collegiate fests.
• Successfully participated in management fest (Perception) in 2008.
• Associated and worked with Jannagraha - an NGO from December 2007 to February 2008.
2009 M.B.A (Finance) from M.S .Ramaiah Institute of Management in 2009 .Secured 70%
2007 B.Com. From Utkal University in 2006 with Accounting Distinction. Secured 61%.
Title Study on Commodity Market with Fundamental and Technical Analysis April’10-June’10
Organization IQ Financial (part of Kerford Group UK)
Role Summer Trainee
Duration 6 Months
Application SAP, Citrix, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel & Word)
Date of Birth 20th
Permanent Address C/O-Hrushikesh Nanda, At-Shyamasundarpur,P/O-Purusottampur ,Odisha
Linguistics English, Odia, Bengali, Hindi
I hereby declare that the above information furnished by me is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Bangalore Prasenjit Nanda