1. Curriculum Vitae
To contribute towards the growth of the organization, by Proactive Participation and by adopting the
Continuous Improvement Motto. Willingness to take challenging works to keep up the Standards of
the Organization as well as to grow with the Organization.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Major Specialization-HR and Minor- Marketing| Full Time | 2011
Osmania University| First Class
Bachelor of Science | Three Years Full Time | 2009 |
Osmania University| First Class
Currently working as a Sr. Executive for Damco since 7th
Oct 2013 to Till date (2 Years 2 months)
Worked as a HR Executive for EZ Software solutions(http://www.ezsoft-sol.com/)
July 2011 to 30th Sep 2013 (2 Years 2
Roles & Responsiblities
Efficient HR Recruiter having 4+ Years of experience dealing with IT and Non IT Recruitment in India
Rich experience in conducting walk-ins, involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
Expertise in bulk hiring to meet the needs of business unit.
Expertise in Client management, which includes building and maintaining rapport with various
clients to fulfill their hiring needs.
Expertise all kinds of Positions (Contract, Contract to Hire and Permanent Positions)
Damcosoft Oct 2013 to Till
• Exposure to complete recruitment cycle. Involved in sourcing, screening, shortlisting resumes,
scheduling & conducting interviews and negotiating salaries etc. Exposed to manage multiple
2. • Taking complete ownership of the requirement and getting it closed through both conventional
and non-conventional source, monitoring the progress made in fulfilling the same.
• Create Market Intelligence report on candidate’s availability / salary bins with target companies
in various skills across geo.
EZ Software solutions
HR Executive June 2012 to Sept
• Specialized in Internet searching, market mapping, competitive intelligence and head hunting.
Taking care of recruitment life cycle. Initial rounds of HR interview in order to judge the candidates,
Attitude, academic & professional qualification, experience, communication skills etc.
• Closing the positions before deadlines given.
• Preparing the consultants for interviews by providing detailed information on the company/ Client,
business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation setting.
• Responsible for major recruiting activities - Candidate Application management, Background
Investigations, Recruiting coordination activities, Taking Employee Referrals, processing joining
paperwork for the internal employees.
• Attending escalation calls apart from taking normal calls.
• Dedicatedly involved in end to end recruitment cycle.
IT Recruiter July 2011 to June
• Interacting and understanding the requirements from the manager.
• Using every possible way like personal references, job portals, social networking sites to get the
profiles within a short span of time.
• Scheduling of interviews involving regular interaction with Sr. Level Management.
• Follow up with Candidates, conducting an interest check and taking suitable & deserving candidates
• Speaking to the Offer accepted candidates and confirming their date of joining, addressing their
issues if any to the concerned HR /Recruitment personnel.
• Convincing the resources to make sure that they have persuaded for the compensation and other
conditions such as Notice period & so.
• To be responsible from sourcing to till the resource is on the board.
Technologies worked on
Java J2EE, Dot Net, VB, ASP, C#, SAP, Database Development, Data Warehousing, Sharepoint, UI,
Salesforce, Mainframe, worked almost on all ERPs modules, Web related Technologies, System
Administration, HR, Business Developers.
Adept in analyzing information, system needs and good communication skill.
Good Listener, willingness to learn and Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
3. Extremely polite and obedient to my superiors and diffident too some times.
Diploma in HARDWARE & NETWORKING from ZOOM Technology,
MCSE/MS-EXCHANGE SERVER/RHCE LINUX/CCNA
Knowledge on MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.
Achievements in Curricular Activities
Won 2nd prize in HR Event, paper presentation & participated in IT & Finance Management fest.
Achievements-other than Curriculum
Won 1st prize in State level Roller & Artistic skates competition 2002.
Accolade by everyone for best anchoring in college fest.
Got selected for NCC ATC camp. Won best shooter award in 3rd
Batt alion& ‘C’ certificate holder from
Title : Wages & salary administration
Organization Name: Hetero Drugs Limited (Head Office).
Hetero Drugs Limited (Head office), Hyderabad.
Appreciated by the project guide for the best performance and promoted as a team leader.
Skillful in analyzing employee concerns and disputes and good in dealing with different types of
Good communication, interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
Time conscious dedicated and determined to reach goals.
I possess an attitude to adapt to varying circumstances and play a motivating role in a team.
I believe in hard work, sincerity and being distinguished.
I belong to a family background which believes in quality education.
Sex : Male
Marital status : Single
Nationality : Indian
Languages known : English, Hindi, Telugu
Interests/Hobbies : Guitar, swimming and net surfing
4. If I get a chance to be in your company, I will make sure that my dedication and commitment to
my work atmosphere is recognized.
Place: Hyderabad (Pavan kumar)