O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Sold on marketing automation, but having trouble getting the C-suite on board? Sometimes all you need is a well-planned strategy — and this presentation template can help you show upper management that you've thought ahead. Check out our blog post to download the editable template: prd.to/1kVo1pF
OWNERSHIP & GOALS
Marketing automation point person: Who in your company will head up this initiative?
Users: Who will have a seat in your platform?
Current pain points: Ex: Low lead quality; small ratio of leads passed to sales become closed
KPIs to measure: Ex: MQLs
Goals, campaigns, and channels to start with:
GOALS CAMPAIGNS CHANNELS
Ex: Increase # of marketing-qualified
leads by 20% in Q4
Ex: Run lead nurturing
campaigns targeted toward
prospects who have been
inactive less than 6 months
Goal 2 Campaign 2 Channel 2
Goal 3 Campaign 3 Channel 3
Goal 4 Campaign 4 Channel 4
Goal 5 Campaign 5 Channel 5
CHANGES IN STRATEGY
Marketing automation can streamline marketing initiatives by making current
strategies more efficient and effective.
OLD STRATEGY NEW STRATEGY
Ex: Monthly email blast to cold leads Ex: Targeted nurturing tracks to educate non-sales-
ready leads to a sales-ready state
Strategy 2 Strategy 2
Strategy 3 Strategy 3
Strategy 4 Strategy 4
Strategy 5 Strategy 5
• Nurtured leads produce, on average, a 20% increase in sales opportunities versus non-nurtured
leads. (DemandGen Report)
• Companies with mature lead generation and management practices have a 9.3%
higher sales quota achievement rate. (CSO Insights)
• Companies that excel at lead nurturing generate 50% more sales-ready leads at 33%
lower cost. (Forrester Research)
• Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than non-nurtured leads. (The Annuitas
• Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue
in 6-9 months. (Gartner Research)
• Within 12 months of implementing marketing automation, Epicom increased website
leads by 63%. Learn more.
• JetReports saw unique visitors to their website increase by 115%. Learn more.
• Mediacurrent saw a 129% year-over-year growth in content convertions. Learn more.
• In 6 months, AchieveIt went from 152 qualified leads to 1,405 — an increase of 824%.
• RedTail Solutions increased marketing team productivity by 40%, while reducing the
sales cycle by 25%. Learn more.
• Wistia increased the number of free service trials by 40%. Learn more.
THANK YOU For more information, visit pardot.com.