O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
HOW TO HANDLE GUEST COMPLAINT
While handling Guest Complaint in Hotel or Restaurant must remember
these basic points:
1. Listen to guest’s complaint carefully, express your enthusiasm to
help. Key eye contact.
2. Understand the matter. Never argue or interrupt when guest is still
explaining. Wait until he/she has finished.
3. Analyze the matter wisely.
4. Apologize to guest with good reason, then handle the request in
priority if able, even if the complaint is not concerning your
5. Take action until matter is completed.
6. Pass over the information to the HOD / GM / EAM immediately,
if it is out of your capabilities.
7. Try to make guest feel very comfortable while waiting and allow
time for the guest to cool down.
8. When you see the guest at a later time, greet him and ask if
everything is fine.
9. Log in follow up book for your colleagues to be aware of the
HOW TO HANDLE INTOXICATED GUEST:
1. Whisper, talk personally to persuade him out of the party. Do
not talk facing the people.
2. Inform him that he is disturbing the party. Offer him your
3. If he does not agree, inform the host (as in the Hotel, inform
the Duty Manager).
HOW TO HANDLE GUEST VISITOR
1. Screen the visitor in a polite manner. If there is advance
information all ready from the guest, escort the visitor to the guest
room. If not, request the visitor to go with you to the Front Desk
and establish the reason for the visit.
2. Offer your help and ask the visitor’s name.
3. Inform the guest by phone, and announce the name of the visitor.
4. If the guest agrees to see his visitor, escort the visitor to the guest
5. When they both meet, offer some services, such as coffee or tea
HOW TO HANDLE A VISITOR AT NIGHT
If the guest comes home with a joiner.
1. Greet the guest and his joiner like normal guests.
2. Offer your service to them.
3. Inform the Chief of Security and Duty Manager about the guest’s
4. Note in the follow up book for next shift for information.
5. Treat the joiner as your guest also.
HOW TO HANDLE A NOISY GUESTROOM
1. Go to the noisy room and politely ask the guest to tone down the
2. If the guest does not agree, inform the Duty Manager to handle the
GUEST ON DIET/ALLERGY
1. Offer food item out of what the guest diet allergy is.
2. Give the guest the menu card to choose from.
3. Suggest to the guest to have:
Fish from the river, if he cannot eat seafood.
Beef meat, if the guest cannot eat pork.
Vegetables, if the guest cannot eat meat.
Unsalted meat, if the guest cannot eat salty food.
Low calorie and less fat content/no sugar, if the guest is on a