O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a navegar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nosso Contrato do Usuário e nossa Política de Privacidade.
O SlideShare utiliza cookies para otimizar a funcionalidade e o desempenho do site, assim como para apresentar publicidade mais relevante aos nossos usuários. Se você continuar a utilizar o site, você aceita o uso de cookies. Leia nossa Política de Privacidade e nosso Contrato do Usuário para obter mais detalhes.
Nona Black specializes in corporate development and best practices. This slideshow features Nona's expertise in the field and details employee happiness. Enjoy the slideshow and be sure to check back again soon for part II and more updates!
TOP REASONS FOR EMPLOYEE
HAPPINESS PT: I
• A company’s employees are the backbone of the organization and
their happiness is key to the further success of the company
• If employees are unhappy, unsatisﬁed, or annoyed with the current
processes their work will suffer and that will be bad news for the
organization as a whole
• Managers need to make sure their employees are happy with what
is going on in the company, department, and ofﬁce atmosphere
• In this presentation you will ﬁnd integral information that everyone
should read as it details the top reasons for employee happiness in
COMPANYTRACK RECORD &
POSITION FOR GROWTH
• One question you need to ask yourself is “has the
company been growing steadily and does it have a
product/service that will yield future growth?”
• You need to make sure you are working for a
company that you believe will succeed or your
work will suffer because your heart will not be in
• How is the company’s culture?
• Is it relaxed, or too uptight?
• Both can be straining on different people with different personalities
• Too relaxed might yield problems down the road as employees are too comfortable
and things fall through the cracks
• Too strict and uptight is always negative as it adds extra stress on top of the
everyday normal stress you face in the ofﬁce
• You need to determine your comfort level and position yourself where you are
most likely to succeed
• Ask yourself as an employee, “am I poised to directly
inﬂuence and contribute to the company?”
• All good employees want to add to the company they work
for and feel that their hard work and efforts are noticed and
• Managers that recognize an employee’s hard work are sure
to make a positive impression on the employee and thus
continue their happiness
• In association with your personal contributing to your
company, does your company appreciate employee’s
• Is there some kind of reward system?
• Having a management system that regularly appreciates
and rewards hard work is the positive afﬁrmation that
employees need to stay happy in their position
• When starting a new job or working in your current role, you will
need to determine if you are be set up for success
• Do you have the necessary requirements and skills to do the job
properly and excel?
• Make sure all responsibilities are understood and your employer
and you are on the same page
• The last thing you want to do is get stuck in a role where you are
destined to fail or will be unhappy from the beginning
• A great company will provide its employees with many
opportunities to succeed and further their own development
• They should offer regular training courses to further your
knowledge and better impact you and your role in the
• Be sure to have an outlined growth plan for yourself and
regularly check in with your manager to see how you can
improve and achieve what you desire most
Thank you for reading and be sure to check back soon
for more updates and Pt: II!