Seja a primeira pessoa a gostar disto
Your Marketing Documents: How to Make Your Resume and Cover Letter Stand Out
When hiring managers are presented with hundreds of resumes, how do you get your resume and cover letter to stand out?
Ed Andriessen and Kevin Lewis, Business Marketing experts will show you how to change your resume from a typical list of job titles and bulleted responsibilities into a marketing document that describes your unique value and the contributions you can bring to an organization
This presentation will cover:
• Why you should change your resume into a marketing document?
• What is really going on in the typical hiring manager’s office?
• What type of resume format will gain attention in a positive way?
• What do you need to add and what should you leave out of a resume?
• How do you use SARs and PARs to demonstrate your accomplishments?
• Should you send a cover letter and what specifically should the cover letter say?
Join us for this informative session that will change your resume from a boring list into an exciting marketing document that gets you interviews.