O slideshow foi denunciado.
Workbook Answer Key Yin and
Unit 1 4. Luxor, Egypt Arabic and baseball
Exercise 1 – Answers will vary. Ahmed English
2. A: What’s your teacher’s first name? B
B: My teacher’s first name is ... Answers will vary
3. A: Where is your teacher from?
B: My teacher is from ... Exercise 8
4. A: How is your English class? Sarah: Pretty good, thanks. Are you a student
B: My English class is ... here?
5. A: What are your classmates like? Rich: No, I’m not. I’m on vacation. Are you a
B: My classmates are ... student?
Sarah: Yes, I am.
Exercise 3 Rich: And what are you studying?
2. A: My name is Young Hoon Park. Sarah: I’m studying Spanish.
B: Nice to meet you, Young Hoon. Rich: Oh, really? Is Susan Miller in your
3. A: Hello. I’m a new club member. class?
B: Welcome. Sarah: Yes, she is. Is she your friend?
4. A: I’m sorry. What’s your name again? Rich: No, she’s not. She’s my sister!
B: Joe King.
5. A: How do you spell your first name? Exercise 9
B: A-N-T-O-N-I-O Tina: Hi. I’m Tina Fernandez.
6. A: What do people call you? Amy: Are you from South América, Tina?
B: Everyone calls me Ken. Tina: Yes, I am. I’m from Argentina. Where
Exercise 4 and your sister from, Alex?
2. Jim: What’s your last name? Alex: We’re from Taiwan.
Bob: My last name’s Hayes. Tina: Are you from Taipei?
3. Jim: Who’s that? Alex: No, we’re not. We’re from Tainan. Say,
Bob: That’s my wife. are you in English 101?
4. Jim: What’s her name? Tina: No, I’m not. I’m in English 102.
Bob: Her name is Rosa.
5. Jim: Where’s she from? Exercise 10
Bob: She’s from Mexico. 2. A: Are you free?
6. Jim: Who are they? B: No, I’m not. I’m very busy.
Bob: They’re my wife’s parents. 3. A: Are you from Spain?
B: No, we’re not from Spain. We’re from
Exercise 5 Mexico.
2. Our 4. He 6. Her 8. It 4. A: Is your teacher Mr. Brown?
3. your 5. My 7. They B: No, my teacher isn’t Mr. Brown. I’m in Mr.
Exercise 6 5. A: Are Kim and Mika in your class?
are / are / am / is / is B: Yes, Kim and Mika are in my class.
6. A: Is it an interesting class?
Exercise 7 B: Yes, it’s an interesting class.
A 7. A: Are they on the same baseball team?
1. Cali, Spanish Volleyball B: No, they’re not on the same baseball team.
Mario Colombia and They’re on the same volleyball team.
2. Mozambique, Swahili Exercise 11
Eileen Africa and Hello Good-bye
Portuguese How are you X
3. Su Taiwan Chinese volleyball doing?
See you X
So long. X
Long time, no X
See you on X
Have a good X
Hi there! X
Answers will vary.