O slideshow foi denunciado.
Travel Guide: Amsterdam,
• Netherlands is a country located in the
western part of Europe. Netherlands is known
for the windmills, tulips and other things such
as cheese, bicycles etc.
• There are different types of people in the
world that like different type of things.
• Amsterdam Canals
• Amsterdam is one of the most watery cities in the world. You can
enjoy a nice boat ride in the city.
• Albert Cuyp Market
• It is a nice farmers market where you can buy things such as
vegetables, pastry and other foods. You and your family can have a
little market shopping for foods at its finest!
• Artis Royal Zoo
• This zoo is one of the oldest zoo in Amsterdam. If you have kids,
they will surely enjoy a nice trip to see the animals. The zoo also
have parks and gardens people can enjoy.
• One-Person I assume would probably like to take pictures. Surely
can also go to all the attractions that the family would go to, but
would definitely go to an individual type of place.
• Anne Franks House
• Anne frank is a little girl that went through WWII. She is known for
having a diary that she has been writing as the WWII has been
going in. In her house, she hid in this secret room under the stairs.
She hid there to protect herself when the WWII was going on.
• Netherlands Windmill
• Netherlands is known for their windmill. The individual would have
a lot of fun taking a picture of the original windmill in the
netherlands for experience. The windmill was built in the 18th
• A potato mashed, formed into a ball and deep-fried.
• It is one of the most favorite food in the Netherlands. It
melts in your mouth because its that good.
• Mini Fluffy pancakes, usually served with powdered
sugar on top.
• Stroop Waffel
• Netherlands famous cookie. It contains 2 thin waffle
cookies filled with either honey or caramel in the
• Its best to stay near the airport for easy
transport. It is peoples choice of where they
want to stay near, but if you want to have easy
access to the airport. Its best to go to a hotel
near the hotel.
• Best Western Amsterdam Airport.
• Courtyard Amsterdam Airport
• The Metro
• Amsterdam has a metro where can take you
where you want.